CHAPTER 35

NO ONE'S POV

The next day Jeongyeon was ready, that's what she wanted to believe in. She was rehearsing how she would confess to Nayeon, repeating the words in her head. After lunch, she runs down the words she's gonna say to her one more time before the afternoon class begins. She started whispering to herself.

JY : "I've liked you since I meet you...."

"I like you..."

"I love you?"

"I want to be with you always..."

CY : "Definitely the last one."

She looked up and saw her friends smirking at her.

JY : "Yah!"

JH : "It's not our fault you said does out loud. Is this the day?"

JY : "Tss, I'm still trying to figure out. If I can I would."

JH : "Don't be a pussy and just woman up."

TY : "Maja just tell her."

DH : "I like the last one. Not too straight forward and not too pressuring."

TY : "Ani, the first one, you have to tell her the truth."

LS : "Just say you love her

LS : "Just say you love her."

JN : "Don't.... That's how Lisa confessed to me, then she passed out after. She didn't even heard my response."

JH : "Hahahaha! Well, let's just be honest the last one is a good starter."

JY : "Hays.... I'll just tell her whatever comes to my mind."

CY : "Just make sure you won't stutter at her, okay?"

JY : "Pabo! You better start practicing your lines too."

CY : "No worries, Mina unnie is not dense...."

JY : "Lucky you."

The afternoon class went on, one more class and it's time. Jeongyeon felt her bones getting weaker, her heart starting to beat faster than normal. She thought she was sick, and there was really nothing coming in her mind.

*Knock*Knock*

CY : "Hey unnie, what are you doing here?"

MN : "Hey Chaeng uhm... Jeong can I talk to you for a second?"

Mina said as she fixed her gaze on the taller girl. She was quiet (not that she's loud on daily basis) but today her silence was different. As if she was hiding something.