CHAPTER 21

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon made her way to the field and everyone was already lined up. The students usually stand by year, she and the girls from 4A always stand in the front while Jeongyeon and her friends always stay in the back, under the shade of a tree.

SN : "Ohayo Nayeon unnie!"

NY : "Keep your voice down it's making my head hurt."

JS : "Omo a grumpy bunny appeared

JS : "Omo a grumpy bunny appeared."

NY : "Why is it too bright?"

SN : "It's not the sun's fault you can't handle your alcohol."

NY : "Shhhh someone might hear you."

JS : "And partly it's because you're old hahaha."

NY : "Not that your any younger than me, pabo."

JS : "Ouch! Careful with your words."

RS : "She's not really wrong though haha"

MN : "Okay stop bothering the old people, yes that includes you Jisoo, here unnie." She handed Nayeon a folder "You'll have to let it go later once the assembly begins."

NY : "Gomawo. Is Momoring running late again?"

SN : "Aniyo, it's the 4th year turn to do the morning exercise. So Momo is our representative."

RS : "4B has Lisa and 4C has Moonbyul."

JS : "That's why Solar's group is in the front. Solar!"

SL : "Oy! :) Good morning."

Solar and her group are like Jeong's, they like to stay in the back every time. 

NY : "Goodbye folder."

JS : "Old hag hahaha."

NY : "Yah!"

The ceremony ended and there was one last thing to do, the morning exercise and this thing takes half an hour. Momo, Lisa, and Moonbyul was still preparing when a huge shade covered Nayeon, a cloud perhaps? All that mattered was she can open her eyes again.

But what she thought was a huge cloud passing by was actually the twin tower of 4B who came upfront for the very first time in high school.

And Nayeon thought Jeongyeon just came to the front so that she could stand next to Mina, what she didn't know was the taller girl stood there so the angle that her shadow made would fall perfectly in Nayeon's place.