CHAPTER 52

NO ONE'S POV

[GRADUATION DAY]

Because it's been a year since Jeongyeon graduate and she hasn't seen even her shadow. All she got was holiday greetings, and she knew she's not supposed to expect so much from her but she waited long enough. She wants to know if the taller girl had a change of heart. She still believes in Jeongyeon, she trusts her with all her heart but this time there's no more reason for her to wait.

Nayeon's plan is to find Jeongyeon, like how she always does back in high school but she hopes this time when she finds Jeongyeon, she's not in someone else arm.

NAYEON'S POV

I made my way to where the students line up, I was trying to find Jihyo and the others before this whole thing starts but instead they found me. Even Sana, Tzuyu, and Mina are also with them.

 Even Sana, Tzuyu, and Mina are also with them

CY : "Unnie where have you been?"

NY : "I went to say hi to Seungyeon unnie and Seoyeon unnie. I thought you three are already sitting in the back?"

TY : "Well, someone told us she's almost here. As usual, she's late."

NY : "Who? Everyone's here."

JH : "Oh, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose. They said there a street away."

Of course, the first name that came up in my mind was hers. I should accept that this day will go on without her, like the past four years.

MN : "Let's take a picture to commemorate this big day."

Mina just asks a random girl to take a picture of us, well we took a bunch until it was almost time to start.

MN : "Mianhe :)"

"Gwenchana :)" The stranger said and went her way.

CY : "I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous." She repeated to herself.

DH : "Just ask unnie to marry you."

TY : "Hey tiny human stop acting like they would steal unnie from you."

This scene never gets old, Chaeyoung getting jealous. Tzuyu teasing her, Dahyun defending her bro. If Jeongyeon was here she'll probably be the first one to tease Chaeyoung.

CY : "Yah! How many times do I have to tell you to say it in a better way."

TY : "Wae? That's the best I could."

SN : "Mianhe Chaeng, haha what she means is you don't have to worry about others. Right Mitan?"

MN : "Hahaha let her, I like her that way."