CHAPTER 51

NO ONE'S POV

[AFTER A YEAR; 2021]

In the last year of Nayeon's college, their final test was to produce a short-film Nayeon opted to go for a rom-com story. She can even say that this is a true to life film. She chose to write to her and Jeongyeon's story. She named it "High school" and cast two of her closest Hoobae to play the part of the smart dense girl and a playful, stubborn girl.

 She named it "High school" and cast two of her closest Hoobae to play the part of the smart dense girl and a playful, stubborn girl

The story was almost the same as what she's been through but it's mostly from her perspective. Nayeon was still hired as a tutor. Jeongyeon was still a crackhead, but instead of Jeongyeon asking for the flower, Nayeon made it look like she stole it. The incident with the tennis club was also part of it. Even that sweet and calming hug they shared in winter when her mom was hospitalized.

But as the story progresses, she made sure that the audience will know the struggles of their lack of communication, the wrong timing, and the chances they've let go. Instead of Jeongyeon writing shell be back, in this story she got tired of trying. Next thing the protagonist knows she's in a high school reunion full of regret while she watches her first love with her wife.

In this story, she wrote down her regrets. The chances that she missed because of the fear of losing the younger girl. The risk she didn't take.

In this story, no one is waiting for someone's return.

-

The girls came to watch her film. Of course, Sana and Momo would be bawling in the side. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu would make fun of how Jeongyeon's actress got every detail there is to their hyung. Mina and Jihyo are the proudest friends they have always been.

CY : "Why did you make it end like that?"

DH : "Yeah, hyung is coming back..."

NY : "Haha it's basically something I thought would happen."

TY : "Ohhh so you thought hyung would just get tired of you?"

NY : "Yeah."

JH : "Hahahaha I know its kinda late but that person have been whipped for you since the beginning, no way in hell she'll get tired of you."

MN : "Maja. It just happened that you didn't notice it before."

MM : "But no need to worry, I'm pretty sure she'll come back for you."

SN : "If....... Nayeon unnie is still waiting for her."

JH : "Hahaha don't even get me starting."

NY : "Arraso hahaha let's get some dinner."

DH : "Yey unnies treat!"