CHAPTER 10

NO ONE'S POV

And it's almost a month after school started, they continued studying together in the library after school. 

Almost a month and Jeongyeon is still trying her hardest to make Nayeon realized she likes her. 

Maybe the teasing is not really working? Or running after Nayeon with a bug wasn't enough?

It was hard for her, she didn't know how to convey her feelings since everyone she found interest before always come to her.

If there's one thing that she thinks would help her, it's Intel. That's why even if she didn't want to, she seeks help from the safest person.

 That's why even if she didn't want to, she seeks help from the safest person

JY : "Mina-ssi?"

MN : "Yes? What do you need from me?"

JY : "Aww sorry I'm not Chaeng."

MN : "Why is she even being included in this conversation?"

JY : "I don't know, maybe because you actually loved talking to her?"

MN : "Ehhh?"

JY : "I heard about it, you two always have your one little world whenever you guys go to parties. I'm just curious why you two don't talk that much in school. Hmm afraid that people will tease you?"

MN : "Stop making this about us. What do you want?"

JY : "Hmm I'm going to be straight forward. I like Nayeon"

MN : "Oh good congrats with that."

JY : "That's it?"

MN : "What do you want me to say? It's obvious Jeong, the way you tease her. The way you always seek for her attention. Everyone around you two can pick up what's happening."

JY : "If it's that obvious how come she doesn't seem to have a clue?"

MN : "That girl is dense since all she does is study."

JY : "Hmm so can you teach me a little about her? Something she likes?"

MN : "Are you serious about her? I don't want to help someone who's no intention of staying with her."

JY : "I am, that's why I'm asking you."

MN : "Arraso, but don't even think of hurting her."

JY : "I won't...."

MN : "So, something unnie likes? Hmm I'm not sure what to tell you, she basically likes everything there is. How about asking her what she wants?"