CHAPTER 15

"I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly."

-KATHLEEN KELLY IN YOU'VE GOT MAIL

NAYEON'S POV

I've been learning different sides of Yoo Jeongyeon ever since I met her, today I learned how the rough and boyish turned into a soft and caring person.

-

Our day went on, and I was praying that Jeongyeon would remember the things we studied. If she could then this exam wouldn't be a problem.

After three long days of examination, we finally managed to see the end of it. I was on my way to the library when I received a message from Jeong, telling me to meet her in the school's lobby.

NY : "Hey Jeong."

JY : "Oh Nabong, you're finally here."

NY : "Gaja..."

JY : "Wait, don't tell me you're still planning on tutoring me today?"

NY : "I am."

JY : "Hahaha! Come on, we just finished our exam. There's nothing to review. Can we at least have a rest today? The girls already left to the arcade."

NY : "You do have a point... Hmm arraso, you're free to go."

JY : "Where are you going?"

NY : "Home? I'm gonna rest."

JY : "Im Nayeon, going home and locking your self in your room is not resting, is not even relaxing. You need to have different views from time to time."

NY : "I don't have any place I want to go."

JY : "I know, but I have one place I always run off when I want to relax. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I love it. Gaja."

She held my wrist and pulled me towards the stairs, I followed her up and I never knew that she loves this kind of place.

I mean I thought she's the kind to go some random bars or arcade but in contrast to her troublesome attitude she like quiet places like this.

NY : "You know we're not supposed to be hanging in the rooftop on exam days."

JY : "Duh? Exams are over plus no one's here anymore, everyone left." She said as she walks outside.

JY : "Sit here with me."

NY : "Aish arraso."

The sky was orange as the sun was getting ready to kiss the ground. The wind was blissful and her hair was floating in it, her eyes were closed.