CHAPTER 49

NO ONE'S POV

"You're not my almost, Im Nayeon you're my always. Remember that I love you, more than anything in this world. I hope to see you again one day.

Yoo Jeongyeon

BTW I HATE LOTUS ROOT!"

-

She didn't know how to feel or what to do, she laid the notebook on her bed while she cries. Then a wind blow through her window flip the pages of the notebook and then stopped on the very end.

Looking at it brings back memories, it was a checklist of the things she told Jeongyeon. 10 to be precise, but none of them was checked, Nayeon starred at it she recalls the days they shared.

Flowers or chocolates. (Jeongyeon never fail to give her flowers before fall started, she always give her a bar of chocolates.)

Show her that you'll do things even if you don't find interest in it. (Jeongyeon watching cheese on the trap and joining Romeo and Juliet for Nayeon.)

Make her feel loved even if you're not around. (She made sure Nayeon has someone when she thinks she have no one.)

Remember special dates. (Jeongyeon remembering the very first day they met)

If you see her and you feel like somethings off, take her somewhere fun so she could forget what's bothering her or do something to make her forget about it and on times that nothing you can do. Just be there for her, make sure she won't feel alone no matter what. (Jeongyeon taking matters in her own hand, when she found out what the tennis club did.)

Take her to places she's never been, take her to places you find amazing. Places that remind you of her, then tell her why. (She took Nayeon to Eunbong hill and let her in her comfort place the school's roof top)

Remind her that you love her every day, in your own way. (Yoo Jeongyeon's love ruffling Im Nayeon's hair, because for her it's a special way of telling she loves the older girl.)

Pay a little more attention to her, remembering the smallest details would show her how much you love her. (Jeongyeon remembering everything Nayeon hates, including pineapple in pizza.)

Make her friends happy, you know what they say if you want to win someone. You should win there friends. She'll be happy to know that you're getting along with her friends. (Self explanatory.)

Be proud of her, tell everyone that you love her. Don't keep her hidden in the corner. (Jeongyeon telling everyone she likes Nayeon, even tho she fails to get the message across to the older girl. Special mention to that time where she declare that no one can touch Im Nayeon in front of almost all the student in the gym.) 

Before she knew it she already checked everything.

The regret came in last, it was their fault, both of them. But she blames herself more for the now shes in. If she hasn't been so dense, If she didn't close her heart and just let Jeongyeon in maybe she would be crying happy tears instead.

She didn't care if the tears drown her, tonight she promised herself that she'll be the one to wait. No matter what happens in the next years she'll be waiting for Yoo Jeongyeon.

 No matter what happens in the next years she'll be waiting for Yoo Jeongyeon