Now What Are We?

~Calum's P.O.V~
"What did she say to you guys?" I ask as Michael pulls Mads onto the couch with him to sit on his lap. Ashely waits for Luke as he comes out of the kitchen pecking her lips and sitting down next to Michael. "She said how she felt Calum, I'm not saying what she told us. She's hurt. You hurt her Calum" Michael says as he makes eye contact with me "I thought you supported me" I defend as Michael puts a face on I can't read "Calum when I said that I meant if Emily gets pregnant. I support the baby and everything but did you see the way Bianca's makeup ran down her face? She is torn right now" Michael replies as the whole room fills with awkwardness. Emily walks down the stairs halfway just to stare at us "I'm sorry guys" she says before slumping down and beginning to sob. "Emily, it's not all your fault" I say as she looks up at me with a tear stained face "how? Calum I'm pregnant right now! With your baby...." "because Em it takes two to make love" I look down "guys maybe we should just drop this right now. I mean, Bianca just left" Michael interrupts the 'moment' "yeah let's get pizza and cuddle!" Luke yells as we laugh "okay" Emily nods as she stands up and walks over to me "I like you Calum" "I like you too Em"
During our 5th movie which was The Conjuring everyone was passed out except for me and Emily. Luke has Ashely in his arms as Michael and Madelyn were cuddled up onto the love-seat and lastly Ashton and Alissa were cuddled with Ashelyn in their arms. Mean while I'm sitting on one side of the room and Emily's on the other "psssst, Calum" Emily whispers as I look over "yeah?" I ask as she hasn't said anything for about two hours "I'm cold" she whispers back as I felt myself smirk "okay.... Do you want a blanket?" I asked obviously knowing she wanted to cuddle "nooooo I want to cuddle" she smiles "with who?" I ask leading her on. She laughs throwing a pillow at me "you, you asian idiot" I laugh as I open my arms "come here then" she gets up walking over to me in her pajama shorts and short sleeve shirt, she kneels down as I wrap my arm around her "you smell nice" she giggles as I felt myself blush "thanks, you smell pretty" I chuckled "thanks" she laughs again as I grab her hand as our fingers intertwine. She smiles up at me as I feel myself lean in. She does the same as I realizing we were inches away. Of course Ashton groans scaring us both as we pull apart. I decide to change the subject as I ask "wanna go make milkshakes?" she stands up pulling my hand with her "sure"
We make It into the kitchen as I start making chocolate milkshakes. "Can you um turn it on for me while I cut up some fruit?" I ask as she nods. I turn around as Emily starts to blend the shake "Calum!" I turn around and see the machine shaking out of control "what do I do?!" She yells over the loud noise which I'm surprised no one is up yet "I don't know!" I yell back as it beeps red "it's gonna blow!" She yells as the machine lid flys off and the milkshake goes everywhere "oh lord" she breaths out as a small chuckle leaves her lips "this is gonna take forever to clean up" I laugh as her eyes find mine "yeah" she whispers as she steps closer "yeah" I whisper back putting my hands on her hips to move her closer. "yeah" she smiled as I pressed my stomach to hers "maybe yeah will be our always?" I chuckle she giggles and responds with "yeah" as we close the gap between us. Our lips moved in sync as her hands found her way to my neck as I grabbed her thigh making her groan "Calum" "yeah" I chuckle at our always reference "now what are we?"