Year

Ashley's P.O.V

Its been a year later since Alissas funeral. It seems like yesterday for us all. A lot happened in the last year. Me and Luke got engaged. It was a beautiful set up. He proposed at this small cafe around our home we bought two months after Alissas death. It's just me and him here, with of course our little one on the way. Yeah that's right me and Luke are actually having a child. I'm excited of course but I'm more nervous at the fact that one stupid mistake could possibly make our child a serial killer. Luke and I have one dog, a shitzu.  Ashton is a great father. Ashelyn is growing up so fast it's scary. She resembles Alissa a lot now that she's getting older. They live in a house close to ours. Ashton isn't over Alissa yet. He never will be. He did say he will try to maybe in another year try reaching out to others again. Michael and Madelyn got married last fall. They are planning on a child soon. Michael wants a girl more than anything. Madelyn and him are the strongest they've been. They've went through obstacles but they worked everything out. They now have two dogs. One big white husky and one smaller boxer beagle. They moved into a home about fifteen minutes away from Luke's and I's. Emily and Calum had two beautiful twins. They named them Abby and Jake. They are also planning on marriage, they are waiting till Emily looses the baby fat she claims to have. They weren't even engaged when Emily found out she was pregnant. It was a thing they didn't plan for but hell they are happy it happened. They have one cat and one dog. The corgi boxer Calum wanted and the ginger cat emily wanted, so they got both. They are Michael and Madelyn's neighbors. They were lucky enough to get to live next to each others. Everyone has been through such an amazing journey. This is it.

Hello everyone. Next chapter will be the final chapter of this book. I started this book back in 2014 when I was in 6th grade. Now I'm  in 9th grade. This was my first ever book. I'm only ending it because I've started new books that I'm more dedicated in and I hated seeing this book uncompleted. I love you all. Please check out my other books and Watch out for the last chapter of this book!

-Jenna