"Push"

Emily's P.O.V

"How close are you due?" Ashley asks suddenly while playing with the waffles Luke made her before he went out to song write with Michael. "About three months left" (guys I know that's a time skip but nothing interesting was gonna happen before her baby. I have a lot of ideas for the book now so yeah) "nice, any names picked?" "I have a few. So does Calum. It's gonna be a team effort type thing" I smiled rubbing my stomach softly. It's still so cool but so weird to know theirs a baby in my body, growing every day. Calum and Ashton ran down the stairs into the kitchen where we were "ready to go?" Ashton asked Ashely as Calum wrapped his arms around my body. Again, I'm so delusional of how Calum picked me to carry his child and to love over every model in the world. "Yeah" Ashely stood up grabbing her phone and purse "where ya going?" I ask "I'm going to buy Michael a birthday present with Ashton, then you guys can be together for a bit alone" she warmly smiled at the both of us "bye guys love you!" She yelled walking out the door. We yelled I love you back laughing slightly. "Not hungry?" Calum asked seeing half of a waffle on my plate, which Luke also made, "no I don't know I just don't feel normal" "wanna go lay down?" He asked furring his eyebrows "sure" I stand up slowly holding his hand into our bedroom. We lay down gently. His arm wrapped around my waist rubbing my stomach. "I feel like I'm gonna puke Cal" "does the baby feel alright?"  I shrugged "I think so" "do you wanna go to the doctors?"  I laughed slightly "no I'm okay" he huffed playing with the ends of my hair. I groaned slightly feeling a sharp pain in my stomach again. I stood up walking to the bathroom. I stood looking at myself in the mirror. Suddenly I felt this wetness. I look down to see my shorts and legs wet "CALUM!" I yell holding my stomach. The door flies open. Calum standing there in shock "what's happening!?" He rushes "my water broke Calum, we need to go to a hospital".

His face literally turned white

"Oh god okay um do you need clothes? Food?" "Just pajamas please" I huffed. He nodded quickly going into our bedroom and coming out with clothes. He handed me them picking me up bridal style into the car. On the way to the hospital I called everyone telling everyone I had went into labor and I was on my way to the hospital.

We arrive at the hospital and they immediately put me into a room. They set everything up and we're ready to go. Everyone arrives and everyone but Alissa and Calum get to stay. I chose Alissa since she's already been through a pregnancy. I hold their hands as the time becomes closer and closer. Soon I'm pushing for dear life. It hurts at first but slowly becomes numb. I look up and see the umbilical cord. I smile widely looking up at Calum. "You did it" he laughed kissing my forehead. "I did it" I smile closing my eyes.