Worst After Party Ever!

Ashley's P.O.V

Were almost done with the tour and Luke has been going out a lot recently. I keep reminding him we don't need to do anything special. Calum is surprisingly getting better and is realizing he needs to move on. I am still having the same nightmare and idk why. It's three seventeen a.m and everyone's asleep except for me "babe?" Luke asks, Opps spoke too soon "yeah?" I ask laying back down "why are you up?" he asks in his sexy morning voice "idk just kinda woke up" I laugh as he pulls me into his arms to embrace. I love when we can just cuddle like this. Me and Luke are sharing a room while Alissa and Ashton and of course Ashlyn share a room and Micky and Cal share a room. "I love you" he whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine "love you too" I say snuggling closer to him.

--------------------------------

I wake up and get ready for tonight. I put on Luke's smily shirt,black skinny jeans and black converse along with the necklace Luke got me. I put on a little makeup since Luke tries to hide most of it, and sit on the couch waiting for Luke "you look good" Luke says laying on top of me "thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" I smirk pecking his lips followed by a lip bite I know Luke loves "stop!" Luke giggles "what?" I ask biting my lip again "your gonna end up being raped by me if you don't stop! you know what that does to me!" He says still smiling "yeah I can tell" I say looking up at him "shut up" he says kissing me.

--------------------------------

We all arrive at the concert and we are all super excited! I get my seats with Mads and Alissa and prepare to watch the best band ever just do what they do best, entertain.

--------------------------------

The concert was amazing, as usual. Me, Mads and Alissa are backstage waiting for the boys "hey!" they all say coming through the door "hi!" we all say running to them hugging them tightly. "You guys did amazing!" I exclaim with excitement "thanks babe" Luke says kissing me. "Get a room!" Michael shouts "maybe" Luke smirks as I blush like crazy. "Ashley Grace Birger!" I hear behind me. I turn around and see....my father? oh no. I hug Luke as the boys go get management "what?" I snap squeezing Luke's arm tighter "don't speak to me like that!" he says slapping me as I fall to the ground "stop!" Luke says fighting my dad with Michael helping. "Calum!" I call as he runs to me "yeah?" "Call police!" I say pulling my dads arms back as Michael pins him to the floor "baby!" Luke says cradling me in his arms "Lukey" I say digging my head into his chest "everything's okay" he whispers "okay?" "okay"