Let me just do this okay?

Luke's P.O.V

"Get out were through!" I yell to Amanda "but why?!" she asked i just realized I love Ashley and I need her In my life I don't know what I would do without her. I pushed her out the door and locked it behind me.

I texted Ashley and asked her to come back over.

Ashley's P.O.V

I got a text from Luke asking me to come back over, I can't be mad forever so I went to his house after I cleaned my mascara from crying.

I knocked at Luke's door and he answered, we walked inside and sat on his couch "where's Amanda?" I ask "don't worry about her...shes gone" Luke says I smile to the ground and hug him tightly.

I look into his blue eyes and he says "I need to do this okay?" Luke asks me. I didn't understand what he meant but I went along with it, I nodded and sat there when I realized Luke was leaning into me! I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips touch mine, the kiss was everything I dreamed of, I wish we could stay like this forever in each other's embrace. In the kiss I felt a spark I hope he felt it too! soon we pulled away at the same time and just looked at each other.

Luke's POV

In that kiss I felt a spark, I always knew we were the perfect match but I never thought she liked me back and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. "So Ash do u want to be my girlfriend?" I ask nervously. "Luke of course I would, I wish you would've asked me sooner!" she says in excitement I peck her lips and we begin to play L4D2.

Ashley's POV

After about another two hours playing L4D2 we held hands and walked upstairs to his room, I didn't mind getting dressed in front of him manly because I known him my whole life and he's my boyfriend (gosh it feels good to say that) I could tell he was staring at my 'fat' body (A/Note: Ashley is very insecure, she's actually really skinny). After I'm done getting changed Luke got changed too, whew I could look at his six pack all day! I lay down next to Luke and he cuddles me close to him. "Night babe" I hear Luke whisper in my ear, "night Lukey" I say drifting to sleep.