Old friends & news

Ashley's P.O.V
I woke up in Luke's embrace. "Hey babe, wanna go to the bowling arena at 3:34?" Luke asks me snuggling even closer to me. "Sure that sounds fun!" I haven't been bowling since my grandma died which was four years ago. I sat up and checked the time,12:04, wow I slept late! I'll get ready in a bit. "babe wake up" Luke says shaking me. I opened my eyes looking at my phone, 2:30, wow I fell asleep! I jumped out of the bed and got changed in a mint blue T shirt with white shorts and a pair of white sandals with a heart necklace Luke got me for Christmas last year. And applied BB cream,powder, black liner making a cat eye,mascara and eos in Mint. Brushed my teeth and put my hair in a fish tail to the side. Me and Luke ate cereal and got in the car. "I'm excited" I say buckling my seat belt. "Me too" he says kissing my cheek.
We arrive at the bowling arena and put on our shoes and pick a ball. I went first getting a spare, Luke was next and got a strike! I'm gonna lose badly. "Ashley?" I turn around to see my old friend Maggie. "Hey Mag!" I say hugging her. "Hi" Luke says awkwardly. "This is my boyfriend Luke, Luke this is my old friend Maggie" I introduce them, they shake hands and smile. "So how's life?" Maggie asks sitting down. "I'm great" I lie. I'm not great in two days is school and school is Amanda and her friends and Amanda and her friends mean beatings. Great. Maggie and I exchange numbers and plan to hang out as she walks away to her boyfriend Shane. "I love you" Luke says hugging me from behind. "I love you too Luke" I say taking my turn.
Me and Luke arrive home and sit on the couch snuggling. "Hey love birds" Michael says walking in with a large extra cheese pizza. "Hey Michael" we say as we get up to eat. In the middle of eating I got a text.
M=Maggie A=Ashley
M: hey can I sleep over tmr?
A: yeah of course! be here at 6.
M: k see you then! bye
A:bye
~end of message~
After dinner me and Luke went upstairs and laid down on the bed. Luke started to kiss my neck as I moan. "Luke stop" I giggle as he travels up to my jawline. He looks up at me and smirks. "What's the fun in that?" He says continuing. I guess tonight I'm his. Just no sex.
I woke up and stretched I got clothes for today and jumped into the shower. If you were wondering. no me and Luke didn't have sex we just had our time. I got dressed in a pink studded top with white studded shorts and converse that were white with red trim. I curled my hair and applied the same makeup as yesterday,i guess you could say that's my everyday makeup routine. "Beautiful" I hear Luke say behind me as he picks me up and puts me on the sink, he kisses me and puts me back down. Oh I just remembered Maggie's sleeping over tonight! I run into Ashton and Alissa's room being quiet since Ashton was asleep still. "Hey Alissa, Maggie's sleeping over tonight" I say as she nods her head. I left the room mainly because she was very tired and she wanted to sleep. I walked down stairs to see the boys surrounded on the couch. "Okay so when are you telling Ashley?" Calum asks Luke as Luke looks down to the floor "idk I was going to tell her last night but.... I couldn't it's gonna break her heart." Luke says finally looking up. Did he cheat? No stop Ashley Luke wouldn't do that to you! "do u know when Ashton's telling Alissa?" Michael says looking at Calum "no, I think today but I'm not sure." What's going on? I wasn't gonna listen anymore so I quietly went back to Luke and I's room. I laid down until Maggie texted me telling me she was outside. I rushed outside and saw Maggie, hugged her and helped her bring her bag in. "Maggie this is Michael" "hi nice to meet you" Michael says shaking her hand. "This is Ashton" "hi" Ashton says sitting back down. "you met Luke and Alissa before." they both waved. "Oh and this is Calum" I say as Calum walks out of the kitchen, Calum stares at her for a moment like he knows her. "Hi" Maggie says holding her hand out "hi Maggie" Calum says shaking her hand. I grabbed my phone out and texted In a group chat "I think Cal likes Maggie❤️!" to Luke, Alissa,Ashton and Michael. They all agreed and laughed. Me, Alissa and Maggie went to the attic where we hung out listening to 5SOS and taking about life and doing each others nails and gossiping and best of all playing zombie games! at 4:26 am we decided to go to sleep. "Night girls" I yell to Alissa and Maggie. "Night!" Alissa yells going Into her room. "Night!" Maggie yells back closing the attic door.
I walk into the room after I got dressed and see Luke still up. "Why are you still awake?" I ask him siting down on the bed "I couldn't sleep without you." He says snuggling Into me. "Awwww" I gush "I love you Luke" I say kissing him "I love you too" he says kissing me back.
I woke up and went downstairs. I want to ask Luke what they were talking about yesterday but then he would know I was ese dropping. I went into the living room and saw Maggie and Calum practically sucking each others faces off. I ignored them and walked into the kitchen. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a bowl out and my favorite cereal, Frosted Flakes! I went to the refrigerator and grabbed my milk. "Your up early" Luke says hugging me from behind. "Not that much earlier, it's only nine." "You get up at eleven" he said laughing "hey did you see Maggie and Cal?" he asks "yeah" I say giggling. "What are we doing today?" I ask him "umm idk but we need to talk later on okay?" I was sure it was about what they were talking about yesterday. "Sure, is everything okay?" "yeah don't worry" he says squeezing me tighter. I knew that meant something's wrong. "Hey did you tell Ash oh hey Ashley!" Ashton says stopping himself. "Tell me what!? what are you keeping from me?!" I ask worried and stressed. "I'll tell you if you go on a date with me later,okay?" I looked at him for a quick second and answered with an "okay" Luke nodded and walked away "Ashton what's going On!" I whisper yell he just shrugged his shoulders and went upstairs.
~3 hours later~
"Bye guys!" Ashton and Alissa yell leaving for their date. I know Ashton's gonna tell Alissa what Luke's gonna tell me. I'm upstairs in the bathroom in a purple top with ruffles and the heart necklace Luke got me along with white skinny jeans and white and black converse. I put my hair In a bun with a sparkly bow on top with my everyday makeup routine except I added a brown natural smoky eye since it was a little more fancy. I got into the car and closed my eyes cause Luke wanted it to be a surprise. Fifteen minutes later we arrived at our destination, I opened my eyes and saw we were at a carnival! I only been to one of these once and that was five years ago, I barley remember that trip. We got out of the car and ran to the rides. We went on rides like Zero Gravity and The Scrambler and much more, it was so much fun! We were walking back to the car after two hours of fun when Luke announced that we were going somewhere else. Wow this news must be bad. I closed my eyes and ten minutes later we arrived I opened my eyes to see us on top of a hill surrounded by beautiful lands and water! Luke opened the door for me and brung me to a blanket and food in a basket. I sat down on the blanket with Luke and we pulled out sandwiches for us to eat. I was half way through my sandwich when I remembered why we even came out. "Luke, what were you gonna tell me?" I say looking at him. "Well one direction is taking us on tour for six months!" he says looking at me. "Luke this is amazing! why didn't you tell me sooner!" "Ashley the thing is you can't come...." he says looking down. "So Im not gonna see you for six months" I say with a few tears running down my face. he cleans my tears away nodding with a yes. i started sobbing now. "I'm gonna miss you" I say digging my face in his chest. "I'll miss you too" then it hit me "how long until you go on tour?" He looked guilty. "Tuesday" "Luke it's Friday!" I say sobbing harder. "I know I'm sorry" he says kissing my head and running my back.
We arrive home and I see the boys on the couch and Alissa with makeup smeared all over her face. I ran up to her and started crying even more. "I told her "I hear Luke say to the boys "same" Ashton says putting his head in his hands. After I was done hugging Alissa I embraced the boys. "We are so sorry girls" they say hugging us. "This is a amazing opportunity for you guys!" Alissa says holding back tears. "Were just gonna miss you" I say hugging Luke tighter.

It's now Tuesday and today the boys are leaving for six months. I'm cuddled into Luke and I don't believe I won't be like this for six months. "Morning beautiful" Luke whispers playing with my hair. "Morning" I say trying not to cry, I cried so bad last night in the bathroom of course, I couldn't let Luke see me like that. "Luke we have to get ready to go now" Ashton says popping his head through the door. I check my phone to see its 1:30 already. I push my face into the pillow In sorrow. Luke hugs me and sits up "alright" he says standing up getting changed. I decided to get up too since I'm going to the air port. I wore black leggings and a white ruffle shirt with my white converse and my necklace that Luke got me, I decided not to put on any makeup since I was gonna be a wreak when he left. Alissa popped in and her eyes were blood shot red already, she ran up to me crying more. I was trying to hold my tears back but I failed, a few tears slipped out of my eyes. We stood up and went into the car to go to the air port.

Longer chapter! hope you enjoyed!!!😋😘😜 ~Jenna.