Break Down

Calum's P.O.V

We got home and immediately Michael and Ashton were hungry.....im not gonna lie, I was too. So ash and Michael went and got some food which left me and Luke to the house by our selves. The girls are out bowling or something, I don't even know. I walked upstairs as I heard creaks behind me "are you gonna answer my question?" A lump throbbed in the back of my throat "I don't know, I think I do" Luke just nodded. I continued walking up the stairs. I walked into my bedroom closing the door sliding my back down it. My eyes started to water as I realize something.... I'm so sad, no I take that back. I'm so depressed. I stand up putting my pajamas on and going to check Twitter, to brighten my mood I dm fans back, follow some, tweet them, stuff like that. But I realized a trend 'kiss my ass' WTF is this? I clicked on it only to see Bianca tweeted her and I's conversation and below that... hate. Hate. Plainly hate to me. I'm a cheater. They hope I die. I wiped my eyes not realizing I was crying as I stood up walking into the bathroom. I locked the door as I looked at myself in the mirror. Who am I? Why am I like this? I looked around until I found Ashely's razor. I huffed and picked it up reminding myself of her scars. "Calum?!" I heard Luke call. I didn't notice how loud I was crying until I listened to myself. "Cal!" Luke barged at the door "go away Luke!" I yelled as I clenched the razor in my hand "Calum what's going on?!" He yelled "go aw-ay lu-ke" I hiccuped from crying so hard "Calum what's going on? Open the fu*king door!" He yelled and continued to bang on the door "Luke... I'm doing something that I need to do. I deserve what I'm going to do" I said as the banging stopped "Calum" Luke's voice cracked. I continued to cry as the banging started again "please Calum don't hurt yourself please goddammit open the door please I'm BEGGING you!" He continued to yell as I became shooken dropping the razor. I bent down and picked it back up as the door began to unlatch from it's hook. I pressed the medal to my wrist as I looked up and saw Luke almost into the room. He looked at me as his eyes became so glossy "please Calum... don't" "I'm sorry Luke" I said slowly as I pressed down on the medal. I felt a stinging sensation but it was soon pleasure. "Calum fu*king stop it" Luke yelled as I sliced the skin and a line of blood appeared. I pressed down again not pushing yet as "STOP CALUM" was yelled and I soon found myself inside Luke's arms. "Drop it" Luke whispered in my ear as I dropped it to the floor. "Calum" "Luke" "sit down Calum". I did as I was told and sat down on the tub rim. Luke then reached up and grabbed a box that said 'Ashely's emergency box'. He pulled out a wrap, peroxide, cotton balls, bandaids, and lastly a towel "why do you have that?" "It's for Ashely really. She uses it Incase she..... she cuts... I know what to do trust me, I do it for her all the time" he looks down as I stare at him "im sorry" "I am too cal.... I never thought I would do this for you" he states tearing up again. I look down at my wrist to see 4 lines and blood everywhere "Luke I'm sorry" "no cal I am... I could've stopped you" "no Luke. You couldn't of. Luke you did in a way... I could've done more" I sigh as he grabs the peroxide and the cotton balls. He delicacy put the peroxide over the cotton ball and began to dab the cuts. I hissed at the sudden shock. Next he grabbed the two large bandaids and placed them over the cuts till I couldn't see any trace of the cuts. Next he grabbed the towel cleaning around the bandaids. Lastly he grabbed the wrap and wrapped my wrist In it securing it tightly. "Let's put you to bed yeah?" Luke asked as I yawned "yeah" I was exhausted from crying so hard. Luke led me into my room as I looked down realizing I was already in my pajamas. Luke went around to my bed and up did the covers as I slid under them and snuggled into the comforters. Luke began to walk out "wait! Luke" "yeah?" He asks walking back over to me "thank you... a lot" "no problem mate" "I love you Dr Fluke" "I love you too Tight and Bright" and with that Luke left and I fell asleep.