Here We Go

"GET UP NOW!" The man yelled as I jumped up from the couch. He pushed me back to the wall pinning me. "DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DID" he screamed in my face as I shook in fear "n-no" I stuttered as he threw me back onto the couch before grabbing the remote going to the news channel 6. Instantly our faces popped up and under it saying kidnapped. I smiled widely knowing they found me. I'm going home. Before I knew it a hand reached down smacking my mouth "wipe that smile off your face" I instantly turned my attention toward the screen. Calum popped up. It was a interview "how do you feel right now Mr.Hood?" The man asked him as he took a deep breath "I feel like I could've made her stay somehow. I miss and love her so much and she's gone. That sick bastard taking her away like that... she's pregnant" he said letting his head drop. "Your pregnant!?" He angrily asked as I shook my head. The screen on tv changed showing his name. David Burming. "When did you find out" he asked but sounded more like a statement "I don't know. Ugh a while ago" I say as his jaw tightens "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME" "it wouldn't of made a difference!" I yelled back as he shot me a look. "Punishment" he smirked as he grabbed my arm pulling my down stairs. Dragging me by my hair throwing me onto the ground. He grabbed my phone FaceTiming Calum. "Emily?!" Calum yelled as David showed Calum me on the ground "Calum, I miss you so much" I cry as his face becomes worried "I miss you too, where are you? You need to tell us" "were in ro-" I was cut off my David leaping at me covering my mouth "shut up". Calum started yelling to me since he saw David attack me. "Calum look" David smirked as he started to touch my face "stop it" I said as he continued his actions. "Have fun trying to find us Calum. You will never know". And he hung up. "Your such a monster" I sneered as he smirked walking out the door.

Calum's P.O.V
"ROME" Luke yelled hearing my conversation "what?" I question as he smiles "Rome! She has to be in Rome!" Just then michael came running back into the room "THEY FOUND THE ADDRESS" My eyes became watery again as Michael smiled "were going to Rome"