Hospital

Alissa P.O.V

"Come on Ash!" I yell to Ashton who's upstairs "we have to get bread and pancake mix, come on!" just then Ashton runs down the stairs "sorry babe I was on Twitter" he says giggling. We hop Into the car and drive to the store. "Left or right?" "right". I look both ways and turn right "Alissa!" was the last thing I heard before I backed out.

I woke up on a hospital bed and wires attached to my stomach and arms. "Alissa!"Ashley says hugging me tight. "Ashley what.....what happened?" I say looking around noticing my shape. "You and Ashton were driving to the store when you made a turn..... a girl who was drunk smashed into you....." I'm shocked! it all happened so fast. "Where's Ashton?! is he okay" I say attempting to sit up but was pushed back by Ashley "he's fine, he's in recovery right now" she says smiling "who..hit us?" I say curious " Mackenzie and Amanda" I started to cry thinking of my baby inside my stomach and how much blood I lost. "Ash what happened to my baby?" I say as my voice cracked on baby. "Ugh ummm Idk...." She says. I know what happened.... so so much blood. I'm not a mom anymore.... "Hi" Ashton says sitting by my bed side. "Ashton, is our baby okay?" I say already prepared for the answer. "They.... they won't tell me" he says dropping his head. "Umm sorry to interrupt but we have news about your baby....." Me and Ashton gripped each others hand tightly ready for what he was about to say. "Your baby...... is dead, I'm so so sorry". Right then and there Ashton hugged me and kept saying sorry over and over again. Idk why but I was crying. I'm only 17 yet I was crying my baby died. It was OUR baby and someone ruined it. I can't go to my mom now not after what she did. Ashton's now crying and I feel awful. He really wanted the baby. But things happen for a reason and maybe it just wasn't our time. Some other day we will have a baby but that's when were ready too. We're not gonna have sex drunk, unless we meant for us to. Ashton's still hugging me while we are both crying "I'm sorry Ash..." I say sobbing still "why are you sorry it was Amanda and her friend." His voice cracking on the word Amanda. Just then Luke and Ashley walk in. Luke hugs me while Ashton and Ashley hug too. Soon we switch and I'm hugging Ashley and Luke's hugging Ashton. I'm wiping my tears as Ashton is still sobbing.

~two days later~

Alissa's P.O.V

I'm in Great Depression. I haven't been to work at all these past two days and for Ash he's a wreak. He's tweeted multiple times saying he's fine but he isn't really. He still cries when he's home. I moved in with Ashley,Luke,Calum,Ashton and Michael yesterday. I love living here rather than by myself. Ashton is still going to interviews but he just puts on his happy self and acts like everything's okay. As for me I sit on the couch watching Family Guy, I could watch that every day. It's also a plus cause Ashton loves that show. And I eat leftover pizza that Michael practically orders everyday. Just don't tell him I eat his food, he'll kill me. So really my day consist of eating,sleeping,bathroom and Netflix. Perfect!

Luke's P.O.V

I can't believe they lost their baby! I kind of expected they would've after I heard what happened, I just was hopping it would've survived. Ashton and Alissa are still upset over the situation. I feel awful for them. What if Alissa was Ashley and I was Ashton? I would be a wreak just like he is, if not more. I would like to have a baby with Ashley one day but that's after we get married and live together. Right now I'm at home watching Alissa. The others went to get food for lunch and I offered to stay with her. "Luke, how much do you love Ashley?" Alissa asks me. "I love her more than anything else in this world, why?" "idk just asking I guess" she says not making eye contact with me. Alissa stood up fast holding her mouth. "Are you alright?" I ask worried. she runs into the bathroom puking. Alissa was groaning in pain. I grabbed her hand and picked her up bridal style and put her on the counter "on a scale of one to ten how much pain are you in?" I ask her "eleven" she says rubbing her stomach. I picked her up again and put her in the back of the car laying her down, I drove her to the hospital again since she was in so much pain. I signed her in and in about a hour she was In a room. "Thanks Luke" she says rubbing my arm. "No problem Alissa" I say getting a drink. Just as I sit down Ashton,Michael,Calum and Ashley showed up. Immediately Ashton ran to Alissa hugging her. "What happened?" Calum says confused. From there I caught them up. "So is she alright?" Michael asks looking in the fridge. "Michael there's no food in there, and idk they haven't told us yet they said this is unusual so they have to use the gel on her stomach like when they see your baby." I answer him as he closes the fridge door. "When are they checking her?" Ashley says sitting down on my lap. "In a minute or so" I answer wrapping my arms around her waist. Just then the doctor comes in. "We need to take Alissa" he says lifting her up. Ashton stands up following her "sir please wait in here" the man says to Ashton "I'm her boyfriend and I'm going in with her" Ashton says holding her hand, the man gives in and brings him into the room.

~Alissa's P.O.V~

Ashton takes my hand as we go into the hospital room. They lay me down and place the gel on my stomach. I was tearing up a bit since this is what would've happened if I was pregnant, but no Amanda took that away. "Hmm" is all the doctor could say. Ashton was still holding my hand watching the scanner. "Have you been sexually active?" the doctor asks us, I saw Ashton's face turn red "well Um we had sex a week or so ago." He says gripping my hand tighter. "Well it seems that you are pregnant with another child." he says looking at us "congrats" he says wiping my stomach off. Ashton looked at me and smiled "we had twins" he said staring at me "yeah I guess we did" I say hugging him "are you happy?" he asks me "of course are you?" "yes more than ever" he says pecking my lips.

We go back home and sit down with the boys "so what was up with you?" Luke says grabbing Ashley and snuggling her. "Well I'm pregnant" I say. They all sit up shocked. "How!?" they all say together. "I was pregnant with twins and one died and one made it." I explain. "Congrats guys!" they say hugging us. "Thanks guys" we say hugging back.

Ashley's P.O.V

After the news about Alissa being pregnant. We headed upstairs to sleep. Everyone went to sleep except Luke and me who had our own makeout session. After that we cuddled and just talked. I love our talks. "Love you babe" Luke says pecking my lips one more time "love you too Lukey" I say cuddling into him as we drifted to sleep.