sleepover blues

Ashley's POV:

I woke up on my bed, my head and side hurt from my beating last night but I'm used to it I have been abused since I was nine and I'm now 17, I haven't told Luke yet I usually blame it on my best friends cat or I say I fell or something, I always have a accuse.

I got up to see a text from Luke saying he will pick me up a little earlier than usual and I responded with ok, I got up and went to my mirror and saw the bruises my father had left me with, I started to cry, I'm ugly,fat and worthless who am I kidding, like Luke would actually date me.

I walked down stairs and saw Luke sitting on my couch, so I decided we have 8 minutes till we have to leave so I put on tv and sat next to him. "what's that on your arm?" Luke says pointing at my arm I look to see it's a

bruise that I forgot to cover up "nothing" I say as I run up the stairs in my bedroom, I get up to my bedroom and cover my bruise up with foundation and head down stairs.

We arrived at school and headed to class for more exams, when I see my enemy Amanda walk into our class and take a seat next to Luke and me. I could tell she was flirting with him but I'm not the jealous type (I don't think) so I ignored it.

Luke and I were walking home when Luke asked me "hey, since it's Friday do u wanna sleepover tonight like usual?" I was happy I loved sleeping over Luke's especially when his parents aren't home, we can do whatever! Also so I can get away from my dad.

We arrived at Luke's house and went into his bedroom to play Left 4 Dead "can u tell me now what that bruise was?" Luke asked me, "it's nothing it's just I fell and I banged Into a fence" I said, that was prob my most worst accuse ever!

"Oh I have great news!" Luke said In excitement "what is it Luke?" I was not prepared for what he was about to say.