Tracking Her Down

•-*Calum's P.O.V*-•
Michael came back in the room "they think they can track the number" he smiled slightly as I let out a shaky breath "I should call Harry". I stood up walking into the other room dialing Harry's number "hello?" "Hey Harry I need to tell you something" I rushed as I heard giggling "what is it Calum" "Emily has been kidnapped" I say tearing up thinking about how he could be hurting her right now. "Oh I'm sorry but she's not my girlfriend" "Harry are you being serious right now!?" I yelled at his childish behavior "yeah, I have someone. She's a slut for cheating. She deserves it" he laughed before hanging up 'WTF THIS DICK' I thought as I walked back into the bedroom "HE DOESNT EVEN CARE. AND HES WITH BIANCA. I DONT KNOW HOW BUT HE IS. HES SUCH A DOUCHE" I yelled as Michael got up to hug me "I'm sorry mate. He's stupid. Were gonna find her. I promise" "don't promise me things you can't keep" I cry "no mate. I promise" I cry harder knowing it's unlikely that I will be able to hold her again. I wonder if she is thinking about me...or that douche Harry. "I don't want her to be hurt" I crock out as Michael rubs my back "don't worry mate, she'll be with you soon". Just then Michael's phone rang "hello? Oh thank you okay thank you bye" "who was that?" "Mate, they can track the number, 42 hours to scan and everything, then we will know where she is" a small smile spread on my face as I wiped my tears. I'm gonna find her.