Happy Birthday Ashelyn!

Ashley's P.O.V
I woke up in Luke's arms. I smiled and checked my phone like usual smiling seeing a text from Alissa. I quickly check it as my smile turns into a frown as I see Alissa has texted me saying how excited she is for Ashelyns birthday. I'm a horrible friend. I quickly wake Luke up. He yaws but smiles at me pulling me over cuddling me "hi baby" he smirks kissing my forehead "hi. We need to go to target" "why?" He asks in confusion "I may have forgotten Ashelyns birthday tomorrow..." "Present?" "Yup" he laughed and started getting ready as did I.
-------------------•••-----------
We walked into target and Luke Imminently ran to the toy isle as if he had a 100 dollar gift card for himself. I laughed and ran after him as he soon ran into an isle "you really think she wants these?" I question as Luke held up a Mutant Ninja Turtle play set for ages four plus "hell yes, who wouldn't?!" He exclaimed jumping up and down "Luke she's turning one not five" I laugh as he pouts and puts it back. I walk into the girls play isle "here!" I yell as Luke turns and walks over to me "ohh what about....this!" Luke exclaims picking up a tea party set "aww that's cute! Sure well get that" I smile putting it in the cart. Luke and me got our other needs such as snacks and a card for Ashelyn.
We made it back to the house and Luke sat me down on the couch "where is everyone?" I question as Luke just shrugs looking for a movie on Netflix. I stand up and walk to the table wrapping her gift in a elephant wrapping paper Luke picked out. I look over and see Luke writing in the card some things to Ashelyn when she gets older "you'll be a great father, you know that" I say which comes out more like a question "you'll be a great mother" Luke smiled as he bit his lip ring "I love you" I smirked "I love you too" he bit his lip once more before walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist, Luke started to kiss my neck as I taped the wrapping paper around the handle of the tea cup "stop" I giggle, I didn't want him to stop. I'm just playing hard to get. "Can't you do that later, come on babe lets go have fun" he growled at the end. I turned to face him as he bit his lip. I did the same biting my lip "stop, I'm horny and that's not helping" he smirked as I bit my lip again "whatcha gonna do about it?" I smirk, as soon as I said that Luke aggressively pulled me toward him as he pushed me against the wall, I wrapped my legs around his waist as his arms went under my thighs picking me up. His breaths became warm on my neck as he sucked on it, which will most likely give me a hickey. Luke took off his shirt as his hands tugged on mine. I helped him take it off as he smirked "so beautiful" he whispered tracing my stomach. I pressed my lips to his again as he walked into the bedroom still holding me. You can guess what happened next😏 IM NOT WRITING SMUT BECAUSE IDK IF U GUYS WANT THAT LOL
I woke up at nine the next morning as I stretched. Still sore I stood up and walked over to my closet picking out clothes to wear "I love your ass" Luke said bluntly "Jesus you scared me! Your awful" I laugh "that's not what you said last night" Luke winked. I walked over to him laying on top of him "I love you" "I love you too" he laughed as I pecked his lips once more standing up picking out a white shirt with mint shorts and a white bow for a belt (as shown in picture). Luke decided on his Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans. Luke went into the bathroom fixing his hair as I curled mine putting a mint bow In the back of it. For makeup I did a natural eye makeup. Luke was already done while I was tying my shoes. After we were done we drove to the party "you know what would be cool" "what" "getting matching tattoos" Luke smiled as we walked up to the door "aww I would love that" I smile as we open the door at this place Ashton and Alissa reserved the party for. When we walked in almost everyone was there! We made our way to Alissa and Ashton who was cradling Ashelyn "hi guys" I smiled as I tickled Ashelyns tummy "hi bestie" Alissa smiled giving me and Luke a quick hug "I didn't see you this morning or last night" I state "yeah we all went out and we ran out of gas so we stayed at a motel" she explained "oh" I laugh as Luke takes the present putting it on a table with other presents. We cached up with people we haven't seen in a while and had pizza while listening to the boys sing 'Michael wants another slice' five times. Soon it was present time. She opened Alissa's gift which was a dollhouse. Ashton got her a drum set(a play one obviously) Michael got her a teddy bear. Madelyn got her a Nirvana shirt which is adorable. Calum got her a green day one. Bianca got her My Little Pony DVD. And lastly Emily got her a outfit. Ashelyn,Alissa, and Ashton loved everything. Soon the party was almost over so we had cake which was amazing! (Shown in picture).
We went home later on and all I remember was falling asleep in Luke's arms.