Blades

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up to see Ash in my arms. I stared down at her sleeping, I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and undressed and went into the shower, when I noticed something strange. I picked up a blade that was out of a razor and examined it. "Why does she have this?" I asked myself.

Ashley's P.O.V

I got up and noticed Luke wasn't in bed with me, I heard the shower on so I knew he was in there, when I remembered my blade is in there! I started to panic knowing he could see it any moment. I look at my fresh cuts I made two nights ago on my upper left arm. I ran my fingers over them and heard Luke get out of the shower. "Hey babe" Luke says pecking my lips "morning baby" I say back kissing him. I run into the bathroom to see my blade in the same place! whew maybe he didn't see it.

After I took a shower I went into my room and took off my shirt I had a long shirt on last night so Luke wouldn't see my scars. "babe why?" Luke says scaring me "Luke what are you doing in my room I thought you would be down stairs!" I say startled. "Why babe?" Luke says tearing up "why what? Luke, are u okay?" I say as he walks up to me. "Why?" He says pointing to my scars on my arms. "I told you it was my neighbors ca" before I could finish Luke yelled "stop blaming it on other things!" he says now crying "you cut yourself! why babe?!" he says hugging me. I hug him back and he sits down. "Luke I need to confess something okay." I say serious as I can be wiping his tears away. He can only shake his head, he cuddles he into a hug while I explain to him. "Luke my father has been abusing me since my mom and him have been fighting so much and everything with school.... Amanda and her friends... I just cracked" I say looking up at him. Luke hugged he rubbing my back.

"Where's my lunch!" I hear my father scream from downstairs. I cry harder and pull Luke closer to me as

I burry myself into his chest. I told him he needs to sneak out because my father is going to hurt me and I didn't want him to see that. He refused at first but he soon left out my window. My father walked into my room and pulled me by the hair pulling me down stairs, "please stop dad I'll make lunch now!" I pled but he pulls me in the sink and fills the water up, i find myself under water being drowned by my father. I kick him off and run into my room locking the door. "Open this door you little bi*ch!" he yells I cradle my legs into my chest and cry. I stand up and unlock the door, I look around not seeing him. I start to walk out of my room when he grabs me from behind and pulls me to the ground beating me worse than ever! I soon become knocked out.

Luke's P.O.V

Ash told me I needed to leave cause her father was going to hurt her. I refused cause I didn't want her to get hurt but she made me leave. I started walking home wiping my eyes and thinking about what to do next since she's self harming. All I know is I'm going to help her through it all...ill be the one to save her through till hell she's been living through!