This Cant Happening

Ashley's P.O.V

It's been a week since Alissa had Ashlyn and everything is great so far. Me and Luke's anniversary is coming up and I'm excited! I've told Luke that we don't need to anything big we could just cuddle and watch movies for all I care. We only have about four months of tour left and thats a bummer but I'm excited to go back, which is a shock to me. Right now I'm sitting on the sofa in the bus doing school work on the computer. Tomorrow is the concert in Washington and that's also when Maggie is flying over to surprise Calum. He's gonna be so happy to see her. He really does miss her. Alissa is doing work online and shopping for Christmas stuff (she's trying to get ahead start),Ashton is playing with Ashlyn, Luke and Calum are getting food for us and Michael is dying his hair galaxy (my favorite) in the bathroom.

Luke and Calum walk through the door and Luke pecks my lips before handing everyone their food. They of course got pizza. I smiled and thanked them. "Whatcha doing babe?" Luke asks me as he wraps his arms around my waist "school work" I answer not taking my eyes off the screen "cool" he says before sitting down next to me putting his arm around my shoulder. "So did you guys get recognized by fans?" Alissa asks standing up walking over to the coffee maker "yeah that's what took us a while" Calum laughed "but we love meeting them" Luke says kissing my cheek "you missed" I say looking into his blue eyes "what?" he asks confused "you missed" I say kissing his lips "I love you" Luke laughs "love you too" I say cuddling closer to him. "I love our daughter!" Ashton says coming out of the back room "I hope so" Alissa laughs "she was moving her hands up and down like she was playing the drums!" he says jumping up and down like a school girl who got a date to the prom. Alissa just giggled as did everyone else. "What time is it?" I ask Luke "six thirty" I huff and save my work before shutting it down. "Wanna just watch movies?" Michael says coming out of the bathroom "movies or Netflix?" Alissa asks "nice hair Michael" I complement as he hugs me "thanks" "what movies are out?" Luke asks Alissa as she looks up movies at the nearest theater "If I Stay looks good" Alissa suggests "okay that's see that!" I say excited "okay let's go" Ashton says as Paul walks in "where?" he says "oh Paul can you watch Ashlyn while we go to the movies?" Alissa asks giving him puppy eyes "sure" he says sitting down on the couch "lets go" Calum says

--------------------------------

"That's what I felt when you were in your coma" Luke whispers in my ear after we exit the movie (it was so good!) I smile at his sentence and kiss his cheek. I hold his hand like we were through the whole movie.

--------------------------------

We get back from the movie and we all are ready for bed we had all had a long day. I crawled into my bed as Luke crawled in with me "what are you doing?" I ask "sleeping with you" he answers simply "it's a twin side bed" I laugh "so" he says cuddling me closer. We soon drift to sleep.

--------------------------------

I woke up and saw Luke wasn't next to me. I sighed and checked my phone and saw it's ten in the morning. I sat up and stretched. I walked In the kitchen and saw Alissa already up doing her work and of course Ashton next to her feeding Ashlyn. "Up yearly I see" I say grabbing my laptop and sitting on the love seat "yup Ashlyn was being fussy so I woke up and took care of her then Ash woke up and helped me" she explains as she continues to type. "Where's Calum,Michael and Luke?" I ask "Luke is getting lunch, Calum's sleeping and Michael's with Madelyn bowling" Ashton answers "oh cool" I shrug typing an essay I've been writing. "How long has luke been gone?" I ask missing Luke very much for some weird reason "an hour ago" Ashton says as Alissa hits his arm "what was that for?!" Ashton asks as Alissa gives him the 'obviously you know why' look, I don't pay any attention to it since I really don't care.

"Hey guys" Luke says as he opens the door with no food, I jump up and run to him wrapping my arms around his neck "someone miss me?" he laughs as I peck his lips. "Yup" I say looking at his eyes "where's the food?" I ask as he looks at me confused then back at Alissa "ohhhh right um I decided to just order pizza later" he answers,weirdo.

--------------------------------

Madelyn and Michael just got back and me and Alissa are doing our hair while Mads gets changed into something more....concerti cause she had a sweater and yoga pants on so she wanted a band t and shorts. I'm strengthening my hair and Alissa's curling it. Alissa finishes and goes onto her makeup while Mads walks out and takes her spot "so how was bowling?" I ask as she pulls out her straightener "it was fun especially because I beat Michael's ass In it" she laughs I giggle and finish up my hair and go onto my makeup "how's school work?" she asks me as she strengthens her last couple parts "good but long" I laugh "yeah pretty much" she laughs. Mads is doing work too for school but she still goes to school. She finishes and goes onto her makeup. I finish and stand up putting my black converse on. Alissa sprays her hair with hair spray and sits down turning on tv "done" Madelyn says standing up and sitting next to me and Alissa "come on guys hurry up your gonna be late!" I yell as the boys come out.

--------------------------------

It's after the concert and Maggie should be here soon. I texted her but she won't answer so idk if she's still on the plane or not. I poke Alissa and she smiles looking at Calum. I get phone call and I answer it "hello?" "Hi is this Ashley Flavia?" the man on the other line asks me "yeah who's this?" "this is officer Ronald Frantic" he states and I'm a little taken back "okay" I simply say "your friend Maggie she um.... her plane got hijacked and they crashed the plane.... I'm very sorry" he says before hanging up. I start crying as Alissa gets the same call, she starts crying and the boys run up to us "what's wrong?" Luke asks "Maggie" I crock out "wtf is wrong with Maggie?!" Calum says with worry and scared all over his face "Calum she was coming here to surprise you.... and...and her plane got hijacked and they crashed it" I say as Luke pulls me into a hug "no no f*ck no!" Calum says tearing up "this can't be happening!" he says collapsing onto the floor "I'm so sorry Calum" Alissa says hugging him tightly "I liked her a lot" he says "I think I loved her" he says crying harder we all hug him and try to make him feel any better.

--------------------------------

Hahahah end of this chapter!!!! sorry lol-Jenna😘❤️🍆🍤✌️

Also I'm still taking names if you wanna be in my book. Just tell me your name in message or comments. Tell me your fav 1D boy.