Without You

Ashley's P.O.V

The boys called us girls downstairs "sooo us guys are gonna go out tonight. You guys can do your thing here and well do something too" Michael explained "okay sounds like fun!" Alissa smiled ear to ear. "Where are you guys going?" "bowling" Ashton answers wrapping his arms around Alissa's waist as she blushed.

The boys just left and us girls decided to watch movies and just hang out. Later were going shopping.

Luke's P.O.V

"Uhhhh Ashton where are we going?" I ask as Ashton just shrugs his shoulders. "Hey Paul where are we going?" Calum asks concerned "surprise" he answers laughing. We must have arrived at the place because Paul made us put on a eye mask. We walked in with Paul's help and sat down. "Take them off boys!" Paul yells as we hesitantly take the blindfolds off. "Paul!" Ashton yells "what?" he giggles like it wasn't bad to take us who are in a relationship to a strip club! "Have fun boys!" Paul yelled to us as he got a lap dance. "What do we do" I ask Calum as a girl half naked walked over to us "can I help you boys?" she asked as she grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a room "ugh listen I" I was cut off by her removing more of her clothes and saying "listen let me do my job" she smirks as she tried to kiss me but I rejected and moved my face to the right. "Babe stop!" she giggled "no please stop" I answered trying to stand up but being pushed back down by this girl whose name tag read Michelle "no I have a girlfriend I'm promised to and love very much sorry" I answer moving her out of the way and walking away.

Calum's P.O.V

After the girl pulled Luke away I went and sat down which was a wrong move because medianly a girl walked up to me and sat on my lap "ugh" I tried to speak but was cut off my her smashing her lips into mine. All I thought of was Bianca. "Stop" I pushed her off of me. "But why?"she asked more confused than ever "I have a girlfriend" "she doesn't have to know. I have a boyfriend. He doesn't know" she smirked and kissed me again "please stop" I say again. she smirked as I was disgusted and called for Ashton.

Ashton's P.O.V

I heard Calum call for me and I ran to him. "Cal?" I asked confused as girls were all over him "help me please" he answered "no!" I girl yelled as she grabbed me and pulled me into another room. She strapped me down and started unbuckling my buckle "no no you can't do that" I shook "why not?" she smirked trying to pull down my paints "I have a fiancée and a kid I love very much so please st" I scattered as I stood up

Michael's P.O.V

"Please stop" I say shaking their hands off of me. I'm currently drinking some soda as these thirsty bitches try to get me into a room. I quickly text Madelyn and say 'I love you' just Incase anything happens which I'm not letting happen. "Hey Baby come with me" she giggled as I pushed her hand off of me "oh I see your feisty" she smirks and grabs her rope wrapping it around my waist "Come on stop please" I answer as she pulls me into a room as I struggle for freedom. Where the hell is Paul? She succeeded and pulled me into a room and started undressing me "no that's okay I'm good" I answer getting up "no sit down!" she yells pushing me back down.

Ashely's P.O.V

The girls and I decided to go shopping. The only thing is we have to pass this stupid strip club. Why do guys like them? "Isn't that Ashton's car?" Alissa asks a bit more concerned "no of course not, right?" Madelyn answers as her voice cracks a little at the end. I had enough and wanted to see if that was his car. I walked over to it and of course I saw the teddy bear Alissa had bought him for their anniversary. Alissa shed a tear as Madelyn's threatened. I pulled the girls into the strip club as I searched around. I saw Calum running over to Bianca hugging her tightly "I'm so sorry Paul brought us here I'm scared can we go home now please?" Calum's sped his words. "Ashton!" Alissa yelled as she sees Ashton crying in the corner "I'm so sorry please don't leave me" he cried into her shoulder "I won't Cal explained everything" Alissa reassured him as he continued to cry "not all of it" he cried harder. Michael soon popped out of the curtain with his hair messed up and tears were threading him. He made eye contact with Madelyn who has been crying none stop. Michael ran to her picked her up repeating the word sorry. Madelyn and now Michael were crying hard "don't leave me please. I pushed her away but" his voice cracked "it's okay, well talk later"Madelyn did her best trying to make him feel better. "Luke?" I said walking to a room. I was horrified to see Luke getting pleased. "Ashley!" Luke yelled as I closed the curtains crying. The girl walked out winking at me "he's a keeper" she smirked licking her lips. I sighed and crashed into a wall sliding down. Luke ran out at me "no she forced me I tried to get out I swear!" He yell as he tried to grab my wrist but I medianly pulled away looking at his blue eyes on the verge of crying "that's why you weren't strapped down" I say before throwing my ring at him and running away hearing Luke yell "what will I do without you!"

Hey everyone I'm sorry my chapter was uploaded tonight instead of Friday or Saturday. I went to my dads and forgot my charger so sadly my phone died. But here ya go lol. Ily guys thanks for 5.4K