Done with life

Ashley's P.O.V

I wake up with about twenty text and three calls from Luke. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. I see more bruises my father left and cry. I look at myself again and think wow I'm ugly,fat,worthless,and is a cutter. So why not end it here and I can go and be with my grandma...She was the only one who loved me. Luke will find

another girl,he's attractive enough. I walk into the bathroom and grab some pills,blade and a rope. I tie the rope to the bar that holds the shower curtains on your shower with a stool at the bottom. I cut my arm about ten times in a row making sure I cut them deep. I grab some pills and realize I don't have enough from my last suicide attempt

Flashback

"I'm done with this!" I yell into my pillow I grab some pills and head to the bathroom. I start crying writing a letter to my mom saying how much I love her and that I was sorry for not being strong enough. I look at myself in the mirror ready to end it all. I take the pills swallowing each and everyone, I fall to the floor making a thump. My mom runs into my bathroom and takes me to the hospital. sadly I survived.

End of flashback

I stepped onto my stool and tied the rope around my neck. I'm ready I told myself crying. Okay I'm gonna count down on zero I end it all. Three....Two...."Ashley!" I hear Luke running up the stairs, "I sent you so many messages and phone calls are u okay?!" he yells. I got to do this quick! But Luke walked in and saw me in the bathroom. "Ashley no please don't do it please

Ashley stay here with me please get down from the stool please!"he pleads crying. I look at him and at my wrist. "Please get down! please don't do this!" he says begging me. I look into his eyes and give In, I come down and he hugs me tightly "why!?" he asks me calming down. "Luke I'm ugly,fat,worthless,etc! if I died nobody would care I bet everyone would celebrate cause they got what they wanted! people hate me Luke! they tell me that you don't really like me and that I'm a slut and I'm using you! they say I'm the fattest, ugliest thing they have ever seen! they hit me and treat me like crap at school! then my dad who abuses me all the time! Luke tell me who is gonna love a girl with scars! Luke I can't take it anymore!" I yell/cry into his arms."Ashley you are the most amazing person I have ever met in my entire life! I think you are the most beautifulest person I have ever seen! you are funny,kind,caring,talented,pretty, spectacular,magnificent, and intelligent! I will help you with school and your dad! I know we are only 17 but we can move out with Ashton,Michael and Calum or just me and you so you don't get hurt by your dad anymore! and Ashley I love you! I love you more than anything else on this planet! I love you so so so very much!" He says hugging me. I start to cry. "You love me?" I say looking at him. "Ashley I love you more than you can ever imagine!" he says kissing me." I love you too Lukey" I say as we lay down on the bed. Luke cuddles up to me. "Night Luke love you" I say kissing his cheek. "Night babe" Luke says cuddling me closer kissing my cheek. we soon drifted off to sleep.