Test

Emily's P.O.V
"You know what we need to do right?" Ashely whispered in my ear as I shook my head "okay hold on I'll be back soon" and with that she walked out the door and left. I was sitting on the floor as Calum texted me 'Ashley told me what your gonna do, and if it's positive, I'm here for you. I'm not gonna leave you' I replied with thank you Calum it means a lot and stopped crying. In about 5 minutes Ashely was back and she handed me the test as she hugged me leaving me to pee on it. I was pasting back and forth until I finally decided to just do it.
"Well?" Ashely asks me as I stepped out of the bathroom "I'm..... Pregnant" I reply as I felt a tear running down my face. Ashley brought her hand up to block her mouth "oh my god" she breathed out. I smiled. "I'm okay with it, I have a plan" she looked at me confused "what is it" "okay, well me and Harry will have sex tomorrow, then when I get bigger he will think the babies his" I explained "what about Calum?" She replied "he'll be fine with it" I smiled as I rubbed my stomach "everything will be okay right?" I ask her as she smirks and hugs me "yeah, everything will be alright"

Short chapter I know but I felt like writing so yeah here ya go. Ily guys so much😘😘😘😘