Yes!

Alissa's P.O.V

Ashton slowly walked up to me last night thinking I was sleeping and whispered 'I'll make you my queen' idk what that means but okay.

Since it was around ten am I decided to get up and get breakfast. I ran to the fridge since food is life and saw a note from Ashton saying to meet him at the beach. I finished my bowl of Lucky Charms and headed upstairs to get dressed. After I got dressed I headed to the beach.

When I arrived at the beach I saw Ashton in the distance, in a tux? I slowly walked to Ashton as I push Ashlyn in her baby stroller. "Did I dress incorrectly?" I smirk as I walk up to him. He doesn't answer he just smiles and places a lingering kiss on my lips. "Alissa... I know this is late but I love you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. We have an amazing child and I'm sorry you don't have your mom anymore, but you have us! all of us. I love you and Ashlyn. You guys are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't believe you guys are in my life. I never thought I'd be so lucky." He takes a deep breath going on one knee. I cover my mouth with my hand tearing up as he continues "Alissa would you do me the honor on being Mrs.Irwin?" he asks as I can only shake my head. He smiles and places the beautiful diamond ring on my finger. "I love you Ashton" I smile as I snuggle my head into his chest. "I love you too Lyssie" he smirks as we kiss for what seemed like forever on the beach.