Chapter 50

-next morning-

*Liam’s P.O.V*

Well, that was an eventful night…

Georgia and I had done a twitcam and it was… erm, interesting.

In a previous twitcam, a Directioner had set us a challenge of writing a song for each other and singing it to each other on our next twitcam… I had kinda forgotten about it, but I was writing a song for her to put on the album anyway, but I was torn as to sing it on the twitcam or not… So I called around to each of the boys to see if they would mind me singing it, or if it should be kept a secret for out next album.

*flashback*

“Liam, what is Georgia’s favourite thing to have for breakfast?” She read off the screen.

“Hmm, well… Granola” I said after a moment of thought, looking to her for approval.

“That’s true, I do love granola” she smiled, “but I can’t believe you even had to think about that!” she laughed, nudging me playfully. I leant in and kissed he lightly, laughing.

“One for Georgia, what does Liam like to do to pass the time?” I read off.

She looked at me mischievously and giggled that adorable laugh of hers, before answering that question, “Ermm, you see, Liam is really boring” she laughed.

I laughed too.

“I’m serious Liam” she said, staring at me with a blank face. I stopped laughing and just looked at her, when she burst out in a laughing fit, falling down onto our lounge.

“You little-!” I laughed as I began tickling her.

“Liam, Liam, Liam please!!! Please stop!” she yelled, trying to stop the tickling I was unleashing on her.

I looked over at the comments and they were all say things like, ‘stop tickling the poor girl’, ‘omg that is the cutest!!’, ‘awww I totally ship Giam <3’ and ‘get married already!!!’. I smirked at that last one.

Once I stopped tickling her and she settled down she thought about it and answered the question.

“Well, he likes to go to the gym and do some boxing and running and all those gym type things,” she giggled, “he plays hide-and-go-seek with Jordan which, in my opinion is the most adorable thing ever. Yes, @MrsMalik227 Jordan IS mine and Liam’s daughter. Erm, what else? Oh sing, obviously… he sings all the time – except when he’s on vocal rest and he’s not allowed to” she said with a smile and looked at me lovingly.

People were tweeting and reminding us of our songs.

“okay, we’ll leave the songs til last but for now, we’ll answer more questions” Georgia pelied to the viewers as I snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her in closer to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and we laced our fingers together, holding hands over our laps.

Apparently, from where the laptop was placed on the coffee table, you could see our hands… and Georgia’s engagement ring.

Next thing we know the viewers are asking hundreds of questions about it.

We looked at each other happily, but nervously and decided on confirming the rumours.

“Yes, Directioners, this is an engagement ring” I said, holding Georgia’s hand up towards the camera, causing her to blush.

“Yesterday, I proposed to this beautiful lady and she said yes” I said, beaming at the camera.

People were going crazy, some being extremely happy for us, some saying rude things, which I then reprimanded them for.