Chapter 10

-next morning-

*Niall’s P.O.V*

I had slept in Harry’s room last night, because Liam said that he and Georgia were going on a date. Harry and I figured that there is no sense in spending the night bored and by ourselves, so I went over to his room and he played Video games till the early hours of the morning.

Brooke and I had been texting almost non-stop. I loved how funny she was, even by text. I could just imagine her great smile, rich brown hair and bright, stunning green eyes.

Harry had been texting also. Kiara and he had swapped numbers the night of the movie marathon. Same as Brooke and I.

I woke up in the morning one of the lounges. Harry was on the other; I guess we both must have just passed out cos the Wii was still on.

“Harry. Harry! HARRY! Wake up man” I said, obviously startling Harry, who immediately shot up his head.

“I’ve gotta go get some clothes from me room, you going to come with me or are you stay here?”

“uhm, I’ll come,” he said sleepily “I’ll help you get all the details of last night’s date from Liam” he chuckled lightly before rolling off the lounge and onto the floor..

“Oww…”

We headed over to mine and Liam’s room after Harry got dressed. I had my room key so I swiped and walked in thinking that only Liam would be there. Hell, was I wrong.

“Hey Li, just came by to get some clothes and ask how last night-”I stopped and Harry kept walking, bumping into me.

“What are you d….. oh”

We just stood there, not really knowing what to do, and then Harry cleared his voice.

Both Liam AND Georgia woke up to the sound. Sitting up quickly and looking a little shocked.

“Oh hi guys…” Liam said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Georgia just hid her head under her pillow.

“Hello Liam.. And a big hello to you Miss Georgie Worgie, anything uh, SPECIAL, happen last night? Hmmm..?” Harry said.

“No.” Georgia said, though I could hardly hear her through the pillow.

“Well what DID happen here then?” I asked Liam with a wink.

Georgia then sat up; her hair was a little messy. “We played 20 questions and slept if you must know, Nialler. And harry… get your mind out of the gutter” she chirped.

“Fine, Fine…” harry said, raising his hands defensively.

“So why are you two here then?” Liam asked, walking over to the bathroom and washing his face.

“Actually, we just came to get the little leprechaun here some clothes. Then we got distracted because you two were…”

“Yeah we got that” Georgia said patting down her hair and giggling, “but seriously NOTHING happened. Anyway I should be getting back to my own room or Nicki and Ruth will start worrying” she said then leant over and kissed Liam on the cheek and headed over to the door, he blushed. I could tell her really did love her, he was always so happy when she was around.

I hoped that Brooke and I would have what they had someday soon. I knew she was perfect for me, I just hoped she felt the same way.

“I’m gonna get changed. Do you wanna come play some MarioKart with us Li?” I said speaking in my thick Irish accent, I was so proud to call Ireland my home. I wonder how Brooke feels about Ireland.