Chapter 51

A/N Sorry for keeping you waiting!! but i finally finished the story, the parts will be up tonight so I hope you enjoy it!! :D

P.S Sorry this chapter is so short :)

-------------

-1 Week Later (night before the party)-

*Harry’s P.O.V*

Georgia and Liam had gone to see Kiara a couple of times and they said that she was always really distant; deep in thought.

They had seen her yesterday at about lunch time and she had asked if I could come and see her tonight. I really hope she had decided to keep the baby and stay with me… I would love so much for her to say that.

That’s what is making me so nervous about what I’m doing now. I’m driving to Wolverhampton right now and I should be at Kiara’s house in about 15 minutes.

I really hope she doesn’t rid both of us from her life; I don’t think I’d be ready to hear that, but I guess this is something that has to be done. And if she chooses that we can be in her life, I have a plan to make it all worthwhile.

Not long later, I pulled up to her house.

I sat in the car for a minute to gather my thoughts and build up the courage to go up and knock on her door, but within minutes that is exactly what I was doing.

A rhythmic knock later, the most gorgeous girl I have ever loved was answering the door.

She smiled at me slightly and invited me in.

“So how have you been?” Kiara asked me sweetly, looking up and from her blue eyes.

“Honestly? A mess since you left” I said looking right into her eyes.

 She looked at me with a sad look in her eye. She took my hand in hers and led me to the lounge.

“Harry, look. I love you, I love you so much, I really do. But I’m not sure if I’m ready to do this alone. That’s why I’m so scared. I just don’t want to have this baby, then something happens between us and I’m left alone with him or her. I don’t want this baby to grow up in a broken home, or with only one parent” she said, gently holding one hand to her stomach as she looked from the small bump to me.

“And I understand that completely, Kiara, but I’m not planning to leave you anytime soon. I love you and you’re the only one I could ever want to be with. If you leave me, then I’m going to be single forever, because I honestly don’t want to be with anyone if I can’t be with you. I know that sounds really cliché and corny; but it’s the truth, love” I said, my voice cracking several times. Tears formed in both our eyes.

She leant over and captured me in a hug, burying her head in my shoulder and I squeezed her back.

“Can I come back to London with you?” she whimpered quietly.

My face lit up with an irremovable smile and tears of happiness now streamed down my face. I pulled away, spluttering and coughing as I told her that ‘of course she could’.

I remember what I was going to do in this situation and I pulled away from her embrace completely, standing up off the lounge then kneeling down in front of her.

“Kiara, I’m doing this because I love you, not because I feel like I have to. I love you so much babe and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our soon to be child and any other kids that we may have in the future. But even if we only have this one, I will love both of you unconditionally for as long as I live. I’m not going to leave you Kiara, ever. Will you marry me?”

------------

A/N Thank for Reading :)

Comment, Fan, Vote and Enjoy :)

Georgia xx