Chapter 18

We arrived at the venue about two hours later. Georgia had calmed down a bit after a long talk we had on the bus about whether we thought it would be a boy or a girl.

The other boys and I had to practice but the girls went down into the arena to pretend that they were fangirls, it was pretty funny actually.

The song went fine, but Paul noticed that something was going on between Liam and I, “Guys! I realise that living so closely with one another can be difficult but you have to at least try to get along…” He stopped when Niall went over and whispered something in his ear. He turned and looked at Georgia, who just stepped backwards so she was standing behind Brooke.

He turned to Liam and I, “alright well, this can be sorted out later, meanwhile; Liam and Zayn, you two are great friends, can you put the baby drama aside for a while?” we both nodded. Then continued rehearsals, the next song we sang was ‘I Wish’. I couldn’t help but feel that this song somewhat related to what was going on between us three.

-big time skip-

A month passed. Georgia was only just showing, she had a cutest little baby bump. You could hardly tell it was there – if you didn’t know she was pregnant then you probably wouldn’t even notice it. We were both really happy and so was everyone else.

*Georgia’s P.O.V*

I was about to call my mum to let her know what was going on, I was on loudspeaker with Harry, Zayn and Kiara at the time.

“Hey mum, I’m here with Zayn, Harry and Kiara” I said loudly into the phone.

“Oh hey, honey, your father has just gone out but I’ll let him know that you called. Hello Kiara, Harry…. Zayn” She said sweetly, I really missed hearing her voice.

“So Zayn is the one you’re dating now instead of Liam” she asked. It became a little awkward then.

“Yes mum, I am now dating Zayn instead of Liam…” I dragged on. I told her about what had happened and about the pregnancy.

“Congratulations darling, so Zayn, are you the father then?” she asked, knowing that he could hear her.

“Uh, well…” Zayn had said, looking over to me.

I took this as my cue, “Well mum, were not exactly sure. See Zayn and I started dating not long after Liam and I broke up, so it really could be either of them” I explained, then waited for an answer on the other end.

“Mum?” I said, worried now about what she would say.

“So you could be having Liam OR Zayn’s baby?” she asked, emphasising that I didn’t know which one. Harry and Kiara just started laughing.

“Mum! It’s not like it’s one of those teenage pregnancies where they don’t know who the father is!” I said back at her in a matter-of-fact way.

“But, Georgie, sweetie, you ARE a teenager and you DON’T know who the father is.” She continued to question.

“Yeah, but I’m almost 19 and it’s Liam or Zayn. It’s not like I went out clubbing and underage drinking and had a one night stand…” I pointed out.

After a while we the conversation, but by the end of it Harry and Kiara had to leave because mum couldn’t hear anything over their laughing.

I hung up the phone. Zayn hugged me from behind, around my waist and pulled me over on the lounge. I turned to face him. He kissed me on the top of my head. Then moved down to my forehead, to my nose, to my lips. He stopped there, he was adorable and his lips felt amazing and soft against mine.