Chapter 49

*Niall’s P.O.V*

As we left Zayn and Cassie’s apartment, Brooke and I started back towards our own home. It felt so incredibly different being married rather than just dating. I love her so much; I can’t even begin to describe how I feel right now, it’s just amazing.

“Do you want to go out for dinner tonight, darlin’?” I asked my beautiful Brooke.

“Sure, where would you like to go?” she asked, looking up at me her sparkling light green eyes staring up at me.

“I’m good with anywhere, as long as I’m with you” I cooed.

She giggled and blushed, flashing a sweet smile.

We settled on a restaurant on the edge of town that we had found when we were out on one of our dates.

*Brooke’s P.O.V*

I slipped on a shortish, pale green dress to bring out the colour in my eyes and I curled my hair. Niall was ready before me, as always and when I came out of our bedroom he was already waiting for me, looking so gorgeous.

“Hey Ni” I smiled. He turned to face me and his face lit up.

“Babe, you look so beautiful. How did I get so lucky to have a wife as flawless as you?” he said through a grin.

“Well 1. I’m FAR from flawless and 2. We all know you’re a leprechaun, sweetie” I giggled before whispering “you can drop the act.”

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, pressing my lips lovingly to his. But as I did so, he picked me up and swung me around a couple of times while our lips stayed locked, leaving us both smiling into the kiss when he put me down and we stopped spinning.

“Ready?” he whispered as forehead rested against mine, our eyes shut.

“Mm hmm” I whispered back.

He took my hand and we made our way to the underground garage of our apartment building.

“Where are we going then, Babe?” I asked as we slipped into our car. Wow…. OUR car…

“That would be a secret, lovely” he said, taking my hand and kissing it like a gentleman, as he continued his focus on the road.

-2 hrs later-

Niall and I ended up going to the small Italian restaurant that we went to on out first official date. It was so lovely. Candles everywhere and a few other couples eating their food. The lights were dimmed a little so no one could really tell it was us unless you were really looking.

“Nialler, how do you even remember everything from that date? It was over two years ago!” I laughed as we walked down the streets of London, well lit from the street lamps, giving the cool evening a warm glowy feeling.

“I remember pretty much anything about you, love. I know how your shoulders shake slightly when you laugh. You have a small freckle on your left iris. Your eye colour changes depending on your mood and the weather. I remember how you rolled around on the floor once because you wanted Chinese food. I know how you like to put mayonnaise on your meat lovers pizza. Brooke, love, I remember exactly how you looked when you said ‘I do’ and made me the happiest man in the world. I remember exactly how you reacted when you got a strike when we went bowling the day I asked you to be my princess. I’m in love with you and all these little things” he said sweetly. Niall’s arm was around my waist holding me tightly to him. I hadn’t even realised that I was crying until he wiped away a stray tear on my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

“Brooke, sweetie are you okay?” he looked at me with total concern.

I beamed and nodded.

“They’re happy tears. I just… No one has ever said anything like that to me, Niall. I’m so glad that I got my chance to meet you and have this with you. I couldn’t have planned my life any better than the way fate has made it because it led me to you. We’re married and we love each other and I get to spend my life with such a remarkable man as you.”

He smiled back at me and leant down slightly, to be at my level; pressing a gentle and loving kiss against my lips.

Tonight was perfect. And if the rest of my life is spent with Niall, on nights like this, or even on nights where we sit on our lounge in a pair of sweats and we’re both wearing his shirts, my life might just be perfect.

-------------

A/N thank for reading guys :) sorry i have been so slack with the updating and that this chapter is so short but I have written another chapter today as well as this, but only because i was off school, sick....

Comment, Vote, Fan and Enjoy :)

xx

OH!!! also, the video on the side is important for the next chapter :3 thank youuuuu