Chapter 20

A/N errr, thanks for reading? :D

Enjoy!! x

-------------------

-next morning-

I guess I had fallen asleep or something, but I must have really been out because I woke up on the tour bus; it was moving.

As I sat up slowly, I winced at the pain. Almost my whole body was sore; I looked down at my legs. They were scratched and bruised, probably from falling to the ground.

I looked around; I was lying in Liam’s bunk. I didn’t know how I had gotten there but I inhaled the aroma of Liam. I loved that musky smell, I missed it.

“Morning babe” a familiar voice. It was comforting and warm. I looked up to see Zayn standing over me. His eyes were slightly red and his cheeks were streaked with tears. He had obviously been crying. He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my stomach as I laid back slightly. He sobbed lightly and I ran my fingers through his hair, hushing him comfortingly. I was still confused as to what had happened in the past 15 hours while I was out. Wait what!? I checked my phone again. Yep, 15 hours.

Zayn lifted his head from where it had been for the past few minutes, looking into my eyes. I felt so bad about him feeling this way. What had happened while I was out though? He kissed my forehead lightly and gently before walking into the back room of the bus.

I looked down to the front room, Liam looked at me. He bit his lip and a half-smiled darted across his face, before he turned away quickly; looking down to the ground.

Seriously, what had happened while I was out!? Neither of them would talk to me let alone look at me. I stumbled out of the bunk and made my way to where Harry was sitting with Louis and Eleanor. I slumped down on the lounge next to him.

He looked at me and laughed a little, “Nice to see you’re still able to walk around after yesterday,” he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder; squeezing tight. He kissed the side of my head lightly before removing his arm.

I groaned a little, mostly from pain but partially in response to his gesture.

“Harr-eeee, what happened while I was out!?” I moaned, looking over to where he was sitting. He looked at me intently for a moment before looking to the ground and running his tongue over his bottom lip.

He reconnected with my eyes. I waited patiently for an answer.

“Well, uh, Liam carried you back to your room and Zayn stayed with you. We almost had to cancel the show because he wouldn’t leave you; but the girls said that they would keep an eye on you for him.” His green eyes, that usually sparkled in the day light were slightly dulled but were still vibrant.

I nodded at him, knowing that there was going to be more to his story.

“Brooke, Kiara and El stayed with you the whole time and -” he stopped suddenly, looking to the ground.

“You kept whispering Liam’s name. Calling out to him or asking for him I guess?” Eleanor had caught on to our conversation. I looked over to her and she had a look of sorry scrawled on her pretty face. I narrowed my eyebrows together, looking over Liam. He was out of ear shot but not too far away. He was playing his DS, MarioKart I guess. He was too focused on his game to notice what was going on around him, which was lucky for us I guess.

I turned back to talk to Eleanor and Harry, they had been looking at me, looking at Liam.

“You still love him, don’t you?” El looked at me sincerely. Harry, on the other hand smiled awkwardly and took this as his cue to leave. He and Lou moved further down the couch, leaving Eleanor and I to talk.