Chapter 26

A/N and now for a special Brooke chapter :D :D

Enjoy!! x

------------

-a few hours earlier, again-

*Brooke’s P.O.V*

I was getting ready for my date with Niall. He had said that we were going to stop by his family’s house before we went. We were on the Ireland leg of the European tour and he was so excited to be back home.

I put on my cute teal dress, it can to just above my knee. I pair it with some black wedge boots. I put on a little make up and straightened my hair. As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Niall pacing back and forth nervously. He was wearing a pale blue shirt and dark black pants. He looked so gorgeous and I couldn’t believe that this man was my future husband.

He turned and looked at me; suddenly any sign of nervousness and worry disappeared and his eyes lit up.

“Brooke…you” he started and he looked like he couldn’t get out the words he wanted to say. I walked up to him a wrapped my arms tightly around his neck pulling him into a gentle kiss. I released and looked deeply into his eyes. They were bright blue and could melt me with just a look.

“You look beautiful,” he says and pulls his arms tight around my waist, pecking me on the lips.

“Well, we had better get going, mum wants to talk to us both before we go out” he winked. What could his mum want to say to us that is so important.

We headed to my car, which was still on tour with us, and Niall turned on the engine. He insisted on driving because he said that’s what a gentleman would do, but I was happy he wanted to because I would have had no idea where I was going.

We arrived at his parent’s house about 20 minutes later. What could have been a really awkward drive totally wasn’t. We sat in silence yes, but it was a comfortable silence. Like we were talking to each and communicating without even saying anything to each other.

We headed up to the front door and knocked. It immediately swung open and his mum came out and hugged us both tightly.

“Oh dearies!! Congratulations on the engagement! Nialler, you silly boy, you should have brought her over sooner!” she practically yelled with excitement as she playfully slapped my back of his head, earning a giggle from me.

“Come in, come in. Let everyone else meet my gorgeous soon-to-be daughter-in-law.” I looked straight to Niall, what!? Let everyone ELSE meet me!? Niall just gave me a cheeky grin and pulled me in towards him tightly. We walked into the room and I was immediately overwhelmed.

Niall’s parents, his brother, aunties, uncles, cousins, grandparents and neighbours all greeted me warmly. I was being kissed on the cheek and patted on the back. My hand was being shaken and I was trying to listen to so many different people at once.

“Oh, she’s so pretty!”, “Nialler, you definitely know how to pick them!”, “How do you like Ireland?”, “How long have you and my little Nialler been together?”, “When is the wedding going to be?”, “You two are going to have beautiful children!” ….. So many questions. And the fact that their Irish accents were so strong didn’t help much.

I looked to Niall and he was standing in the archway of the lounge room, laughing that great laugh of his.

As everyone slowly made their way back to whatever they were doing before we entered the room, I walked over to Niall; whom was only just recovering from his laughing attack.

“Babe, Did you know about this!?” I tried to sound angry, but I ended up laughing mid-sentence.

“Oh, goodness. I’m sorry, Brooke but if I told you that my mum was going to throw us and engagement party, I knew you would be freaking out.” He smiled and tried to look sorry and innocent.