Chapter 43

*Harry’s P.O.V*

She left. She’s gone. And she took our baby with her.

I suddenly felt empty, drained.

I slumped down to the floor of the kitchen where I had previously stood with her. I sat up against the cupboards and buried my face in my hands as I let the tears fall, there was no use in trying to hold them back.

I vaguely heard Georgia leaving the apartment after Kiara. As Louis came in and sat with me, pulling me close into his side.

He softly stroked my back as my tears soaked into his dark blue and white, striped shirt.

“Shhh, Haz. You’re going to be alright. She’ll come back” he said soothingly, trying to calm me.

“B-b-but wha-what if sh-she do-doesn’t?” I asked, sounding right pathetic as I tried to talk whilst crying through my erratic breathing. I looked up at him. My eyes red and puffy. My face drained of coloured, yet flushed at the same time.

He just shook his head slowly, hushing me again.

“Harry, she loves you. You may not think or realise that right now, but she does” he said gently.

“She’ll be back. Before you know it, she’ll be back. And I’m not saying that things are going to be easy or a walk in the park for the two of you, but everything will work out in the end” she said, giving a small, sad, comforting smile.

I continued to cry into his shoulder. I knew the others wouldn’t be coming in soon, they knew better than to crowd and hover in times like this.

As I settled slowly and slightly, I managed to mutter a small, “Thanks BooBear” before pulling my heavy arms around him in a brotherly embrace.

*Georgia’s P.O.V*

I rushed after Kiara as she left the apartment. I called out to her, but she wouldn’t respond.

 She had made it down to flights of stair before I caught up to her, grabbing her by the wrist.

“Kiara! What happened back there? Where are you going?” I asked gently, I knew if I was to harsh or aggressive, that she would crumble. She would break down and cry the tears I knew she was fighting so strongly to hold on to.

“Georgia, just let go of me. I have to leave. If you must, then you can come with me for a bit, just please don’t try to stop me; I have to go” she said sternly, not even bothering to turn and look at me.

I dropped my grip but followed her as we continued to walk down the stair cases. I don’t know why she didn’t just use the elevator, it would have been much quicker; but I guess she just needed to blow off some steam.

“So are you going to explain what happened in there or what?” I asked after a couple of minutes in silence, briskly walking down the stairs and making our way to the ground floor.

“I’m going away for a while; back to Wolverhampton. For a month maybe. I promised Harry that I wouldn’t terminate the pregnancy until we actually talk about it, but right now I need to think things over. I need to sort stuff out and I can’t do that here” she said finally turning to look me in the eye as we reached the lobby.

I sighed and looked into her eyes. She had clearly made up her mind and when she did that, there was no changing it.

“So how are you going to get to Wolverhampton then?” I asked.

“Uh, I don’t know. I’ll get a taxi. I still have some clothes there so I’ll be alright for a while, but would you and Liam be able to bring some stuff for me in a few days?” she asked quietly, looking out the front doors.

“I.. sure” I smiled sadly, embracing her tightly in a hug.

I walked her to the curb and she called a taxi service. As I watched the taxi drive away, I wondered what would happen when she came back and sorted things out.

A/N hey guys, sorry i took so long to update :S

Enjoy :) x