Chapter 12

-time skip-

*Georgia’s P.O.V*

We got back to the hotel and sat in Niall and Liam’s room. Zayn and Lou said that they were going to chill in their room and play some MarioKart; I swear that was like the only game they played. Ha-ha.

Harry, Kiara, Brooke, Niall, Liam and I were all talking.

I cleared my throat and everyone stopped to look at me.

“Since there are three couples here,” Liam kissed the top of my head as I continued to speak, trying not to giggle though my huge smile, “uhm, I propose that we make use of the three rooms. Niall and Brooke can stay here, Liam can move into my room with me and Harry and Kiara can stay in the spare room at the end…” I said trailing off, hoping they didn’t think I was implying anything, not that I was.

There were a few moments of silence as everyone exchanged looks.

“I think it’s a great idea Georgie, gives us a chance to… spread out,” Brooke smiled cheekily, although everyone knew what she was thinking, “That is if it’s alright with everyone else!”

“It’s alright with me!!” Harry said, shooting his arm up into the air. Kiara blushed at the thought of sharing a room with Harry, let alone a bed! But you could tell she liked the idea.

Liam and Niall both nodded.

“okay! So it’s settled then. Harry could you let Zayn and Lou know what’s going on when you go to pick up your stuff? I’ll help Kiara and Brooke get theirs together and Liam, you can come over whenever you’re ready.” I smiled mischievously and he winked back at me as the girls and I left the room.

*Liam’s P.O.V*

“Guys, what just happened?” Niall asked, looking at Harry and I.

“Did that just happen!?” Harry exclaimed.

“what?” I asked.

“Mates, they just gave us an invitation for… you know” Harry said, winking.

“Do you know what he’s talking about Liam?” aww Niall, ever innocent.

“Niall. Sex.” Harry said, clearly a little surprised that he had to explain himself.

“Oh, I get ya” Niall said smiling.

“So are you two really going to, then?” I asked them, honestly worried that they were going to have sex with the girlfriends that they had been dating for a day.

“Well obviously not straight away… maybe” Harry said. We laughed a little, and then I started to pack my stuff.

 Brooke and Georgia came into the room about 20 minutes later. They put down Brooke’s stuff just outside the wardrobe. Georgia stood in the door way and smiled at me, biting her lip, as she watched me pack my Incredible Hulk boxer shorts. I smiled back and she giggled, “I have to go help Kiara with her stuff, but I’ll leave our door open for you.”

I smiled when she said that, ‘our door’, I couldn’t believe she was actually going through with this, especially given the end of our 20 questions game the other night.

I walked out with my bags just as I saw Georgia walking into the next room with Kiara and her bag. I set my bag down inside the wardrobe and went into the bathroom because, well, I needed to go to the bathroom. As soon as I entered the bathroom, all I could smell was Georgia’s perfume and shampoo. I loved that smell, it wasn’t overpowering, just girly enough.

*Georgia’s P.O.V*

“Oh my god. Georgia, you’re a freaking genius!” Kiara exclaimed. She was thanking me while she could, Harry wasn’t yet in the room because he was getting his stuff.