Chapter 14

Okay, so i lied before. I did actually write quite a bit today. Hope you guys like it! Don't forget to vote, fan, comment, whatever! <3 thank you beautiful directioners.... Enjoy!

**********************

*Georgia’s P.O.V*

His lips were so warm against mine. His arms were so strong around me. Liam laid me back on the bed, then suddenly broke away.

“Are you sure you want to go through with this? Is this what YOU want?” He asked sweetly, I was hypnotised by those perfect deep, brown eyes. His arms were on either side of my body, supporting his weight on his elbows.

I couldn’t even say anything for a few seconds.

“Mmhmm. Liam, I love you” I whispered, he smiled and we continued to kiss.

-time skip-

I woke up the next morning, realising what had actually happened in the early hours of that moment and couldn’t help but smile.

I rolled onto my side and saw Liam lying next to me, sleeping. He was amazing. Beautiful. Perfect. A few years ago, if you had told me that Liam and I would do what we just did. I would have laughed and told you that you were clearly delusional. Liam was my best friend. He was so different now than he was when he auditioned for x-factor. He was a man now.

I watched him as he slept. I was still tired because, well, I had really only had a few hours of sleep.

 I eventually fell back to sleep but was woken by the feeling of stroking and playing with my hair. I opened my eyes slightly, and was welcomed with a familiar, handsome face smiling back at me.

“Good morning, Beautiful” I heard.

I smiled.

“Good morning, my amazing boyfriend” I said, he leant in and kissed me.

“What do you want to do today?” he asked. Laying back into a mound of pillows and wrapping his arm around me.

I pulled myself up and rested my head on his chest.

“Mmm, I don’t know. I kinda just feel like staying and having a lazy movie day” I looked up at him, with my blue eyes.

“Well, if you’re going to look at me like that, then what else can I say” he laughed.

“I’ll go to the video rental place next door and get some movies. Any prefences?” he got up and began to get changed, right there.

“Uhmm,” I said, trying not to stare too much.

He just laughed, “Georgia, I am yours now you know; it really doesn’t bother me if you stare at me. As long as you’re not going around looking at other guys” he smirked. I blushed at the fact that I had been caught excessively admiring him, again.

“Oh uh no, I don’t really have any particular movies in mind. I’m sure you’ll choose some good ones, you always have” I giggled.

“Okay, love, be back in about 15.” He kissed the top of my head and went on his way, remembering to take his hat and black sunnies.

A couple of minutes later I heard a knock at the door, I opened it.

Brooke and Harry.

“Good morning, sleepy!” Brooke said ruffling my hair. “Still in your pjs at 10 in the morning. Hmm that’s not like you Georgie Worgie, what did you get up to last night?” she added, sitting on my lounge.

“Really made a mess upon your innocence then didn’t he!?” Harry winked at me, quoting part of Liam’s opening solo in ‘Gotta Be You’.

“Kiara and I could hear you two through the wall last night, you know” he stated.