Chapter 38

A/N Sorry about being so slack with the posting... that is all :)

Comment, fan, vote !!!!!

oh and.... Enjoy x

--------------

-next morning-

I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. Wait, what?

Liam wasn’t in his side of the bed and I couldn’t hear Jordan crying… what was going on?

I got up and pulled my dressing gown on over my pjs. I cautiously walked over to the kitchen, looking around for any sign of either of them; it wasn’t until I got to the lounge room that I saw it.

Liam was sitting on the lounge, Jordan in his arms. He was feeding her a bottle, smiling down lovingly at her, while he was softly talking to her.

I stood in the doorway looking at the scene, listening for about 10 minutes before her finally noticed me. He had been telling her how gorgeous she was, how much he loved her. All about how we were best friends, how he hoped she too would be able to sing; but how he would love her regardless. It truly was, in a word; adorable.

“Morning” I said quietly through a smile. He returned the sentiment, kissing me lightly on the cheek as I took a seat next to him.

“You know, I would have gotten up for her” I said sweetly to him as he continued to smile at her.

“Oh, I know. But it doesn’t bother me, I just love her” he said, looking down at her before turning to me and adding, “and I love you too, so much, for giving her to me. I never realised how much I would enjoy being a dad until now”.

He leant over a connected his lips to mine. I kissed him back for a few seconds before pulling away and offering to take Jordan from him. He handed her gently to me and passed me the bottle.

He got up to go and get changed, but stopped in the doorway turning to face me.

“Georgia, before I forget; Brooke, Niall, Zayn and Cassie are watching her tonight. WE..” he paused, “are going out” he smiled sweetly.

I didn’t know why or how he had arranged all this but for the first time in my life, I can honestly say that I was completely and utterly happy with my life.