Chapter 42

A/N Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! :)

Thank you Thank you Thank you for helping get to almost 1000 reads!! that's awesome :D

Comment, Vote, Fan..

Enjoy x

-------------

*Kiara’s P.O.V*

I had to think this through carefully. Georgia was right; I did need to tell Harry about this before I made my decision. It wouldn’t be fair on him if I went behind his back and made the decision by myself, because it is still half his, I guess. But he needs to understand that I don’t feel anywhere near ready to be starting a family. I’m 20.

But I have to do this.

Georgia walked out into the lounge room and I followed her. We reached everyone else just as Niall and Brooke came through the door.

“Hey!”

“Congratulations!”

“Get in there, Nialler!”

“How was the honeymoon?”

There were so many exclamations and questions buzzing around the room that they looked really overwhelmed.

“Okay, Okay!” Niall yelled out, his Irish accent ringing through the now crowded apartment.

We all settled down and everyone’s questions were answered.

It was really cool and interesting to hear about their trip but I was too preoccupied with my thoughts to take in their stories, and after a while, Harry began to notice.

“Babe, is something wrong?” he whispered into my ear so he wouldn’t gain the unwanted attention from everyone else.

“Erm, kinda… not exactly. Could I talk to you in the kitchen? Alone?” I asked quietly back.

“Yeah, sure” he said, following me into Niall and Brooke’s kitchen, excusing himself.

I rested up against the counter as he slowly approached me, stopping a few feet away and leaning against the bench top also. He had a slightly worried look on his face but it was clouded with interest.

“Kiara, baby, seriously what’s going on?” He said sternly, looking from the spot he was staring at on the ground, up to my eyes.

I took a deep breath and stated calmly, “Harry… I’m pregnant.”

His eyes lit up and a broad smile grew on his face. He moved from his spot against the bench and pulled his arms tightly around him. He planted soft kisses all over my face then pulled back and looked me in the eyes, smile still present on his face. But when he saw that I was barely smiling his dropped slightly.

“Are you okay?” he asked sweetly, but with a worried tone.

I shook my head slightly, “Harry. I don’t think I’m ready for a baby.”

“You’re not… ready? What do you mean?” he said, his eyebrows furrowing together tightly.

“I mean – I don’t think I’m ready for a baby. I’m just not Harry. I know how badly you wanted a baby, but I just can’t…” I said gently, a tear coming to my eyes.

“So you want to get rid of it then? Kiara, that’s not fair and you know it. I’m sorry, if you’re not ready but I can help you; we’re in this together” he said, cupping my face in his warm, soft hands.

“Harry, I can’t” I persisted, trying not to sound too rude or aggressive but he just dropped his hand and stared at me.

“Do I not even get a say in this!?” he said, raising his voice and I heard everyone in the living room go quiet.

“Harry, I love you… I do, I just-”

“You just what? You just don’t want my kids? You don’t want to be with me anymore? What, Kiara?” He yelled, staring at me as if he could see straight into my soul.

He continued on, leaving me to only think about what he was saying, or rather, yelling, “Is it my schedule? Do you think I won’t be able to spend enough time with you and the baby because of the band? Because we can make this work Kiara. Liam and Georgia have Jordan and they’re just fine!” he says. By now I can tell that everyone in the apartment was listening.

I stare down at the floor for about a minute, thinking, before finally looking up into his emerald green eyes and saying quietly, “Harry, I think I need some time to think this over. Please don’t call or try to contact me… I just need some time and space”

I brushed past him but he grabbed my wrist and spun me back around to face him as he kissed me gently on the lips.

He pulled away and looked to the floor, then looked up; tears welling heavily in his eyes.

“Can… can you please not get rid of it then… at least until we’ve worked it out; after you take some time…” he said shakily.

I just nodded slightly and slowly before turning and walking out towards the door, muttering a ‘good bye’ to the rest of the group.

A/N And for all you 'Karry' Shippers, this will not be the end of them :)

Also, you can find me on Twitter  at @ProudBlondie1D :D follow me, i follow back and i'd love to hear your feedback :D x