Chapter 22

A/N again, i'm sorry if the chapter is short...

please comment below!!?

Enjoy x

--------

-Two weeks later-

*Georgia’s P.O.V*

“Zayn, what are you on about?” What WAS he on about? He came into the room saying something about ‘relationships’ and ‘space’.

“I just mean that, maybe, we aren’t meant for each other…” he trailed off. Looking out the window.

“So you’re breaking up with me then?” I was getting a headache, my tears began watering but I tried to blink it back.

“No, no, I just think that… I don’t know…” He couldn’t even finish his sentence. We came and sat next to me on the lounge. I looked into his eyes.

“Zayn, if you don’t want to be with me then fine, but what’s going to happen if this baby IS yours?” I looked at him, concerned about raising the baby by myself. I didn’t want to give it a disadvantaged life, but it was too late to turn back now…

“Georgia, when you have this baby… if he or she is mine, then of course I will care for them like a father should. I will still be there for you every step of the way, I just think that there is someone else who can love you more than I can. We love each other, yes, and I will always love you, however I just don’t think that we are ‘soul mates’.” He looked at me seriously. I just stared back thinking of what to say.

“Zayn, you’ve obviously thought really long and hard about this. Can I ask you a question though? What brought it up?” I was wondering what had made him change perspective so rapidly.

“Well, Brooke. When she was talking about the wedding and proposal with Niall, she just seemed so… happy. I tried to imagine us there and… nothing. I love you, but I…” I stopped him there. He needn’t explain any further, I understood exactly how he felt.

“Babe, I mean… Zayn, you don’t need to explain any more, I get it. Truth is, though I love you and the past few months have been wonderful, I couldn’t picture us I their situation either.” I smiled reassuringly at him. He leant in and hugged around my shoulders tightly.

“Thank you.” He whispered in my ear before pecking my on the cheek.

I moved into the spare bunk in the tour bus, forgetting that Liam had also opted for his bus bunk in favour of a bed in a room with Zayn and I.

“Georgia? What’re you doing in here? Where’s Zayn?” Liam looked at me from his laptop. He shut the lid and popped hi head out the side of the bunk. The spare bunk was the lowest one, next to Harry’s on the ground, under Liam’s.

“Uhh, well. Mutual decision. We’re not together anymore.” I looked at him, with a nonchalant expression.

He was either stunned, happy, upset or all of the above. I wouldn’t know, he just looked at me with the same funnily cute look that he got when he was thinking. He finally snapped back to reality when I pushed my blanket into the bunk.

“Uh, Why?” he asked delicately, as if he were expecting a particular answer.

“Well, he doesn’t think that we are ‘soul mates’, neither did I, so we ended it.” I stated, not really focusing too much on what I was saying because I was trying to prepare my bed. Liam swung out of his bed to help.

“So what’re you going to do now?” he stopped tucking the blanket and looked at me.

“Well, I’m going to go back to Wolverhampton.” I said matter-of-factly to him. We locked eyes before continuing to dress the bed.