Chapter 49

The following morning no one woke us up, we woke up on our own. I woke up before Harry. He was still fast asleep, his arms wrapped around me holding me close to his torso. I let out a sigh looking at him sleeping. It's hard to believe he is the king now. Never did I think that I would be in a bed next to the king of my country. I reached over, and brushed the strands of curls tickling his face. He exhausted a sleepy sigh as his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning my handsome King," I smiled trailing my finger down his jawline.

"Good morning, my beautiful Em," he stated grabbing hold of my hand and kissing it gently. "I love knowing you're here."

"I came home is all I did," I smiled. "The last three weeks made me feel so isolated because though it was the same people I grew up with, it didn't feel like home."

"It didn't?" he smiled.

"Home is where the heart it," I whispered placing my hand over his heart. "My heart is with you."

Harry leaned over and kissed my lips gently. There was no sense of urgency behind the kiss. It was a kiss that had a fire behind it, a slow burning one at that. His hand cupped my cheek, and he deepened the kiss.

"GOOD MORNING!" Someone yelled walking into Harry's room. "Oh! Are we practicing for the wedding night when I am cheering you on?" Gemma asked being the someone barging in.

"Fucking hell," Harry groaned burying his head in the crook of my arm. "Go away Gems."

"No dear brother," she said hopping on his bed and lying between Harry and me. "I am your virginity."

"What?" we both laughed. 

"No sex until marriage is me," she said patting both of our chests. "If you ever feel the need to be intimate, I am your seeing eye."

"Who instilled this?" Harry asked. "Because last time I checked I was the king."

"I did," Gemma smiled. 

"Fuck no," Harry shook his head. "I don't need you telling me no. I'm also getting rid of that damn wedding night thing. Fuck that shit, it is not happening."

"We know," Gemma laughed. "Mum got to see your sperm, I think she knows you two have consummated quite well."

"Oh dear God," Harry groaned pinching the bridge of his nose.

"On the bright side, at least she's not knocked up with your bastard child," Gemma laughed. "You're not are you?"

"No," I laughed shaking my head. "We've always used a condom."

"Good," Gemma smiled. "You know what I think we should do today?"

"We?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Yes we," Gemma said. "If I am stopping you from having sex, it is my duty to follow you two around all day!"

"You're going to make sex puns all day aren't you?" I asked.

"Don't you know it," she winked. "Harry, want to know what I said to mum when she saw your sperm?" she asked with a smile. Harry let out a heavy sigh.

"What?" he asked with wide eyes.

"What did the penis say to the condom?" she asked and Harry gave me a bewildered look. "COVER ME UP! I'M GOING IN!"

"Jesus fucking Christ," I groaned turning over.

"I'm done, I am so done," Harry said getting out of bed.

"Come on! I'm just getting started!" Gemma said loudly. "I'm sorry if you're offended. Vagina jokes aren't funny. Period."