Epilogue

5 months later.....

The day was here and I was nervous. I hadn't seen Harry since yesterday morning when I was taken to a different part of the castle. As I sat here with Trish doing my hair, Gemma telling dirty jokes, and Anne weeping over her son getting married, I grew nervous. My mother had yet to arrive, and I was nervous. Today was always going to be one of those days I would be nervous.

Trish had a curling wand in her hand, and was curling my short hair. Anne was tidying the room. She opened the windows allowing the June breeze to waft through the room tickling my nose smelling the fresh flowers outside. Gemma had donned her light green bridesmaid dress. She was my maid of honor, I couldn't think of anyone better than her to have that privilege. Trish's daughters were my other choices and were all dressed and ready to go.

"I'm here!" My mum said bounding into the room. "I got lost trying to find the room. I'm so sorry."

"It's alright, Mum," I said looking up at her. She had on the dress I sent her about a month ago. A peach colored dress that went to her ankles. "You're here now."

"You look absolutely beautiful," she said cupping my cheeks. "My daughter is getting married. It's like wedding frenzy on my half of the family."

Anne laughed walking over to my mum and giving her a hug.

"This week my youngest is getting married," she said motioning to me. "Next week is my eldest. The second week of July is Lucas and Penny's wedding. Joseph and Callie got married about three months ago. Mikey is very single. When is her coronation?" Mum asked sounding out of breath.

"Not until after the honeymoon," Anne laughed rubbing Mum's back. "You've had a busy few months."

"You have no idea," Mum shook her head. "Will you be here for Lucas and Penny's wedding? You and Harry are in it dear."

"Yes Mum," I giggled. "We aren't honeymooning for a month. Just two weeks."

"Okay good," she nodded kissing my forehead. "Oh! Callie is pregnant, too!"

"That's great!" I smiled. "Things are really turning around, Mum."

"Yes they are," she said with a grin. "I finally got everyone out of my house. Well, except the obvious child."

"I don't think Mikey is ever leaving, Mum," I laughed as Trish began powdering my face. "He's too much of a momma's boy."

My mum just smiled as I got my makeup done. Trish carefully did my makeup knowing I would be getting my photos taken all day. She wanted this all to last making sure to do long lasting and waterproof products as much as possible. It was my day to be perfect and waterproof essentially.

"Good luck for the day though," Anne noted nodding outside. "Not a chance of rain it seems."

"No," My mum said with a smile. "I prayed for no rain last night. I knew how much Emerald and Harry wanted an outdoor wedding."

"They're the first royal couple to have one outdoors," Anne said with a smile. "Then again, they're the first of a lot of things."

"Wow," my mum said folding her hands together. "It's hard to believe you're getting married today. Soon enough I'll be getting a visit from you telling me you're pregnant."

"Sure," I laughed with a smile. "Let's get through my wedding first shall we?" I asked standing up. 

"I agree," Trish said motioning for me to follow her. She took my gown out of the dress bag, and took it off of the hanger. I slipped off my robe and she helped me put it on buttoning the back. I couldn't begin to wonder what I looked like in this dress.