Chapter 14

It was early the next morning when I went to the main entrance of the palace. Harry and I were going to meet here to go back to my home. He had people working on getting us a place to stay while we were there. I was excited to go home, but I was also not happy. I was excited to see my mum and my brother Lucas, but I didn't really want to go home. I had grown too accustomed to staying here and eating the delicious meals prepared by the royal chef. 

"Morning, Em," Harry greeted as he walked down the stairs. 

He had on a pair of brown trousers with braces going over his shoulders. H had a cream colored button up shirt on with a brown vest on over that. He looked like he belonged there except he was far too clean and his hair was too pretty. He did look good, though.

"Morning, H," I greeted back leaning up to kiss his lips as he bent down to reach mine. "You ready to live a life different from yours?" I asked. He nodded taking a hold of my hand. I looked down at his side and noticed he had bags full of stuff.

"What?" he asked, seeing my wandering eyes.

"Can I see what you're bringing?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah?" he said dropping my hand and bending down to open the bags. In one of the bags, he had some books, blankets, and clothes. In the other he had personal care things. He even had a hair dryer.

"First off, this is useless," I said holding up the hair dryer. "There is no electricity. We will need to get candles and matches. Where we are going there is literally nothing."

"No electricity?" 

"No running water, no heat. So bundle up, it's beginning to grow cold," I said to him. He let out a heavy breath and nodded. He grabbed a hold of the electronics in his bag and handed them to a butler standing nearby. 

Harry was still digging through his bag trying to see if there was anything else he wouldn't need. After he finished, he stayed crouch down and puckered his lips as he thought to himself. His fingers toying at his lip once again.

"Charlie, could you please grab some extra duvets? The older ones, please. Also can you grab my hunting things? They're with my fathers," he said.

"Of course, your highness," Charlie nodded walking quickly down the hallway. Harry stood up and brushed his hands over his trousers and looked at me.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"A bit," He laughed. "I don't really know what to expect."

"I'll be there and I'll have my brother help you."

"Okay, good," he nodded nervously glancing at his watch. "I think I'm just anxious more than nervous. I just want to settle in, you know?"

"Did you happen to find us a place to stay?" I asked.

"I did," he nodded. "I believe it's either across the road from yours or three houses down. We'll find out when we get there."

"Will we be there early or mid morning?"

"I believe mid morning," he said looking at me. "We're taking a buggy."

"There are no petrol stations there," I stated pointedly. "So of course we are."

"I hate taking the horse carriage," he sighed and walked over to Charlie and took hold of his hunting things. "I have warm jackets in here as well as some guns and swords."

"Okay," I nodded. "Thank you, Charlie. We can handle it from here."

"Who—"

"We'll be fine, I'll tell you how to get there," I smiled to him. "Have a good week, make sure you pass the message to my maids, please."