Chapter 37

"Good morning you two!" Trish yelled as she barged into the bedroom. I let out a loud groan wrapping myself in the covers tightly squinting my eyes as Trish came into the room. Harry let out a loud groan mumbling for them to go away. 

"Nope, nuh-uh," Trish said smacking his arm lightly. "It's time to get up Your Royal Pain in the Ass."

"Hey!" he swatted at her arm. "Why do we have to get up?"

"You two have throne room today," Trish teased throwing a shirt at him. "Welcome back Harry!"

"Shut up," he murmured turning over. 

"Nope," Trish said pulling back the covers. Harry and I both started whining about how cold it was. "Tough shit my dears. I can gladly open the windows to freshen the room. It smells as if you've never left the room."

"Yeah... no one's collected the garbage. Dirty gauzes," Harry said running his hand over his side. "Mmmm.... Bodily fluids oozing from my side."

"Shut up weirdo," I said sitting up. "You're just being obnoxious."

"Harry, I love you like I love my son. Dear, I'm not cleaning up your mess," Trish shook her head. "I'll send someone in a hazmat suit."

"You're hilarious, Trish," Harry laughed.

"You need to go to your own room and get dressed," Trish said pulling him up from my bed. "Need I remind you that you have your own quarters? With your own things?"

"But in my own room I don't get to wake up to Emerald."

"You didn't this morning, Mr. Styles," she said pointedly. "You got to wake up to my lovely face. Now, up you go. Go get dressed," she instructed. "You'll see Emerald for breakfast. Mrs. Willer—"

"Has been coming here," he said with a smirk.

"We can redirect her, Harry. Stop being difficult," Trish laughed. "Now go!"

"But—"

"If you so much as tell me you're the crowned Prince, I will forcibly remove you," she said and he shook his head. "Goodbye Harry."

"Yeah, yeah," he murmured. "Can Emerald help me to my room?"

"You men are so sad when you're sick or hurt," she sighed. "Doniya, help the helpless."

"Em—"

"Has to get dressed," she sighed. "Thanks sweetheart," she said as Doniya shuffled Harry from my bedroom.

I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous he sounded whining when he was forced to leave my room. Trish came over to me and began doing my hair for the day. I grabbed my laptop off the counter and began working on my reading. I was growing bored since I had learned a lot of the words already.

"You're clicking through pretty fast," Trish said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah," I sighed. "I am at the last section and it's all fairly easy. After each slide I have to read what it says and then match the sentence with a photo."

"How is that going?"

"Ask my perfect score," I laughed turning to look at her.

"One moment," she said excusing herself from the room. I frowned turning to face the door she just walked out of. 

Trish returned back a few minutes later with a small wrapped package. She handed it to me with a kind smile on her face. I looked at her with furrowed brows and took the package from her hand. I placed it in my lap and carefully undid the wrapping paper. As I carefully peeled away the paper. Underneath it all was a paperback book.