I Don't Wanna Live Without You

5 days later in the evening...

I had an amazing night with Gemma tonight. Luckily Ashton had the time to take care of the kids while Gemma and me were in this cute club.
I walk along the empty and dark street, looking at all these huge houses around us.

"Leonardo DiCaprio" I whisper and look at his house. It's huge and has 3 pools.
I remember the day he invited me and Harry to one of his parties. I can tell, he is freaking good at making parties.

"Zac" I smile and walk past another huge house. All these houses are so big and rich, the complete opposite of Harry's and my house. Our house is small but kinda luxury. We always told us to not let our kids grow up with all the money. They should learn to work for it.
I take my phone out to text Zac because somehow I'm really missing that hottie as I suddenly hear a male voice laughing. It's pretty far away but this laugh seems so familiar to me.
I look around as I hear a girl laughing. Just now I notice the dark shadows of a girl and a boy walking in my direction. They come closer and closer as I'm finally able to see them.

I can't believe me eyes as I see that it's Harry with a girl in his arm!
They stop in front of a house and start kissing. First really loving and tender but then passionate and wild till they both disappear in the house.

"Harry?!?" I shout and start crying instantly

"What?! I thought you love me!!" I shout even louder and run away.

As I'm back home I instantly run upstairs into my room and start crying into my pillow as suddenly someone touches my back.
Must be Ashton...

"Brook. What happened?"

"Brook"

I lift my head up because of this beautiful and deep voice and stare directly into perfect green eyes.

"H-Harry. What a-are you doing he-here?" I stutter being a little bit shocked. Harry looks different. He's so skinny suddenly and he looks kinda weak..

"Jake called me. He said he misses me and that I should come over because he had a bad dream. I hope it's okay? I know i should've called you b-"

"It's alright. Thank you" I interrupt him as Harry hands me a handkerchief

"I thought you were... Harry, when did you come?" I ask while feeling my heart beating unusually fast.

"Uhm I don't know." Harry takes a quick look at his watch as I see his ring on his finger. He's still wearing it...

"About 3 hours ago."

"So you were not on the street with that bitch?" I ask as everything seems to make sense now.

"No. What are you talking about?" Harry asks as I just hug him as tight as possible.

"You don't know how happy I am." I whisper while still hugging him. The fact that he's not hugging me back feels kind of uncomfortable but I try to ignore it.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asks and moves away.
Just now I notice the pain in his voice.

"I saw this girl with this boy and the boy looked like you and I thought you cheated on me again but you're here so obviously it wasn't you and oh shit... I talk too much. I'm sorry." I say as Harry begins to chuckle. It's an incredible feeling to finally see him smile again.

"You really think I'd do that again?" Harry asks as I move a bit closer to him

"I miss you Brook" he whispers and looks deep in my eyes

"I miss you too but Harry you know that-"

"Yes. Yes I know" Harry's voice sounds kinda disappointed and sad but still has that painful touch as I move closer and closer to him till I finally reach his lips and we kiss. It's not a normal kiss. It's full with love, sadness, disappointment, more love, hope and fear.

"Was that... Was that a goodbye kiss?" Harry stutters as I open my eyes again.
I just nod as he makes his way out of the bedroom.

"Harry " I call which makes him turn instantly around to me

"What?"

"H.. How are you?" I ask with mixed feelings and walk in his direction. His skinny legs.. What happened and why did I never notice that before??

Harry throws an asking glance at me before he answers

"Brook.." He starts and touches my naked skin on my arm. His fingers are cold. Usually they're warm and soft

"I love you. And I don't wanna live without you."

"I meant the cancer thing.. You're so skinny Harry.." I mumble with a sad voice and look at the ground. It hurts so freaking much to see him like that. So skinny and weak and... I can't stand it

"Well.. It's not getting better. To be honest.. They found another tumor.. A brain tumor..." Harry whispers as now I'm the one who feels weak.

"Oh shit Harry!"

"I lost lots of weight because of the vomiting.. Wish I could make it stop"

"You're so skinny" I repeat while staring at his cheek bones which are coming out of his super skinny face

"Now you know how I felt back then" Harry answers and walks downstairs.

LI don't wanna live without you, Brook. I love you. More than my own life.. I would... I would die for you, Brooklyn" Harry says and leaves the house