Father And Son

A few months later...

"Jacob" I smile while holding my little boy in my arms.

"He's so adorable. He has your nose and lips" Harry whispers and stares at Jacob.

"And your eyes" I chuckle and for some reason I can't keep my eyes from our little sunshine. He's so cute and so beautiful.

"He's perfect. Just like you" Harry sits down on a chair next to my bed in the hospital and starts caressing Jacob's head carefully.

"The boys must be here every minute" Harry whispers and checks his phone.

"Good" I smile while still looking at Jake as suddenly someone knocks on the door.

"Come in" Harry whispers as the door instantly opens and 8 boys sneak inside the room.

"Hi" Louis whispers and walks on tiptoe inside the room.

"Oh my god" Liam mumbles as he noticed Jacob.

"Cutest little boy I've ever seen" Calum smiles and walks to me.

"Damn he's precious" Ashton smiles and looks at Jacob, covered up in blankets.

"Guys, please welcome our little Jacob" Harry smiles and points on Jake who opens his eyes slowly.

"He's beautiful" Zayn stutters and walks to me.

"Harry's beautiful eyes" Michael says happily

"Look at these little fingers" Niall chuckles

"Just perfect" Luke smiles

"How do you feel?" Liam asks with a lovey voice as Harry takes Jake carefully.

"Good. Everything went well" I answer which puts a huge smile on Liam's face.

"That's good" he gives back and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Next month the wedding.." Niall whispers and looks at me with a super duper happy face.

"Y-yeah." I stutter and look at Harry holding Jake.

He's so careful and lovely with him.

Harry looks at the little boy with shining eyes. It's like I can literally see his heart jumping up.

Harry is the right one. He definitely is the right one.

Even if he'll go on tour next year, that's totally okay. I think...

"Our little rockstar" Harry mumbles in his thoughts and gives Jake back to me.

-

-

-

"Welcome home baby boy" Harry chuckles as i got out of the hospital.

"I still can't believe it" he adds and looks at me, still having shining eyes.

"He's so beautiful. Let's lay him in his new bed" Harry takes Jacob carefully on his arm and makes his way in Jacob's completely new room right beside our bedroom.

"Here you go little rockstar" I open the door to a wonderful and cute room, designed by Zayn.

"Wow. Uncle Zayn did a good job, huh?" Harry smiles while showing Jake the room.

I sit down on the black couch in the room as Harry comes and sits down next to me, still holding Jake.

"We have to tell them" I chuckle and grab my phone and make myself ready for a picture to show the world that Jacob is born.