Wedding Dress

One week later..

I wake up because of Jacob crying in the middle of the night as I already see Harry crawling out of the bed.

"First time that the little boy cries at night" I mumble and close my eyes again.

"Thanks babe" I whisper and hear Harry mumbling a little "no problem" while leaving the room to go to Jake.

-

-

-

I wake up in the morning again and turn my head to see Harry sleeping.

Just now I notice Jake laying on his chest with opened eyes, staring at his daddy as if he's the most amazing man in the world which is obviously the truth. To protect his little baby, Harry has his arms wrapped around Jake which he seems to like a lot.

I take my phone quietly and take a picture to post it on Instagram and caption it with:

Waking up to this is probably the most beautiful thing ever

Next thing I do is crawling quietly out of the bed and going in the bathroom to make myself ready to go shopping with Lou and Niall. I have no idea what they wanna buy and mostly HOW they want to do that without being followed by thousands of screaming girls but well.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks as I come outside the bathroom a few moments later, wearing a black blouse and skinny jeans.

"Shopping with Lou and Niall. I told you about that already" I say and walk to him and give him a soft goodmorning kiss.

"Oh yeah right. Have a good day" Harry whispers with his freaking hot morning voice and turns around to lay Jake next to him.

"When will you be back?" He asks while caressing Jacob's cheek with a smile on his face.

"I don't know. But not that late I think" with these words I leave the room, go downstairs and look outside the window where I already see Niall and Lou waiting for me.

I put my white converse on and grab a random black purse and walk outside.

"There she is!" Niall smiles and walks in my direction.

"Sorry. I'm late" I apologize and give Niall a tight hug before checking out Lou's new hair color.

"No problem honey" Lou smiles and gets in her car after hugging me.

"would be cool if you guys could tell me where we're going. I mean.. Not that it's important but. Well yeah I would like to know."I say excited with a cheeky smirk on my face as we get out of the car after a 20 minutes drive through London.

"Wedding" is all Niall says as we start walking down a street I've never seen before.

"Wedding?" I ask and stand still while Niall and Lou keep walking with quick steps.

"Yep" Niall gives back and turns his head in my direction.

"what?!?" I ask and start running after them.

"Wait.. What?!?" I repeat as Niall and Lou just start laughing.

"Niall? The wedding is next month right?"

The little nod Niall gives me as an answer to my question lets my heart jump up. For a few seconds I really believed I'm going to marry today. That would be weird.

"Sooo? What are we do-"

Before I can end my sentence I finally notice what Lou and Niall want to do.

A little shop in the middle of nowhere. Huge windows open a great view to amazing dresses in different kinds of styles made out of different kinds of materials.. but they all have one thing in common. They all are white.

"We're looking for a perfect wedding dress" Lou smiles as I feel Niall taking my hand and pulling me inside the shop.

"Good morning. Can I help you?" An old lady voice says and even tho I don't see her because of staring at all the dresses, I know she looks friendly and helpful.

"Yeah. We're looking for the perfect dress for the perfect young little princess over here" Niall says and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Ohhh. I think we'll find the right one. I'm Heather by the way." The old lady says while walking through the shop. One look at her: I was right. She looks absolutely friendly.

"I'm Niall"

"I'm Lou"

"And I'm Bro-"

"Oh I know darling" Heather smiles and gives us a sign to follow her

"Why d-do you k-know?" I stutter as Heather suddenly stops right in front of a gorgeous white long dress. There's nothing special on it. It's just a stunning long white dress.

"This is perfect for you Brookie" Niall snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Everyone knows" Heather whispers right into my ear, takes the dress and walks away, leaving me with this weird feeling inside of me. What does she mean?

"Answer to your question" Niall chuckles and once again in my life it seems like I said my thoughts out loud.

"Brooklyn? Brooklyn? Come on, we gotta see if the dress fits" Heather calls me as I instantly make my way to the dressing rooms.

"It's perfect" Niall says and stares at me with widen eyes as I walk up and down the floor of the little shop.

"You look stunning" Lou smiles and takes my hand carefully.

"Thanks Heather" I hear Niall whispering as I notice how adorable he looks today. He looks a little sleepy but still very good and healthy. Those skinny jeans and that shirt... Adorable.

"Of course my love" Heather gives back and walks to me

"How do you feel?" The nice old lady asks

"Umm.. Kinda like a princess" I chuckle and look in the huge mirror on the wall.

"Perfect" Heather smiles and puts the dress away with Niall following her while Lou and me keep looking at the other dresses in this cute little shop.

"Yeah, I think she'll like it" I hear Niall's voice and see him and Heather walking in my direction. Just now I notice the little tiny black suit in Heather's hands.

"It's for Jake" Niall says proudly as he noticed my excited glance,

"Oh my god this is so cute!" I shout and look at the suit more closely.

"It's exactly like the boy's ones just in little" I add with a gigantic smile on my face

"Niall, don't you have this one as well?" Lou asks being a bit confused.

"Um no.. Niall.. Niall is going to.. Lead me to the altar" I stutter and smile at my best friend.

"Awwwwwwwwwww" is all that comes out of Lou's mouth as she just stares at me and Niall.