"Mom and dad were made for each other"

Harrys P.O.V

"Jake? Hurry up!" I shout while putting Alice's seat belt on after sitting her carefully in her car seat as I already see Jake running to the car.

"Close the door" I say as Jake goes back to the entrance door and closes it before sitting down in the back of the car next to Alice.

On our way to the hospital I notice that Jake is always staring on something he's holding in his little hands.

"What's that?" I ask him and take a quick look at the reflection of the driving mirror to see Jacob.

"A photo.." He whispers as his voice cracks a little.

"Who's on it cutie?" I ask

"Mom" Jacob answers quietly as just now I notice his whiny voice.

I take a quick look in the driving mirror again and see his red eyes. It always breaks my heart to see him crying and before I can even say something, he takes a deep breath.

"Daddy? Will mommy be alright?" Jake stutters as I decide to drive off of the highway and stop the car at a gas station. I get out of our black Bentley and open Jake's door before taking him out of his seat and lifting him up.

"Everything will be alright" I whisper as my little rockstar presses his head into my chest and I just feel him sobbing.

"I just don't want to live workout mommy" he mumbles during his sobbing as I kiss him carefully on his cheek.

"You won't be without your mommy. She'll be alright soon. I promise" I say quietly and help Jake getting in his seat again as Alice starts crying.

I walk to the other side of the car to check why Alice is crying but as I open the door, getting prepared to maybe change her nappy or something I notice that she stopped. Just now I realize that Jacob is looking deep in her eyes and so is she. They both look at each other with such a loving glance. I don't know but somehow it feels like theres real love between Alice and Jacob.

It's beautiful.

-

-

-

-

-

As we arrive at the hospital, we go quickly to Brook's room.

As we enter the room, Jacob instantly starts running to Brook but as he realizes that his mom is not moving, he sits down on her bed and starts crying a little bit.

"Daddy?" Jacob looks at me with his beautiful green eyes as I walk in his direction with Alice in my arm.

"Daddy when will mommy be awake again?" He asks quietly and looks back at Brook.

"I don't know..." I mumble and sit down next to him.

"Daddy, can I take her hand?" Jake asks as he's already about to take his mother's hand carefully.

"Of course. You can also talk to her. She'll listen to you" I try to smile which is pretty hard when you see your own son crying.

Jacob takes Brook's hand carefully and stares as her exactly the same way as Alice did. It's like they're waiting for Brook to open her eyes.

"Mom? Mommy... I don't know if you hear me but... I love you" Jake stutters quietly as his small big tears turn into a lot more smaller ones.

"I will always love you mom and I promise I'll come every single day to visit you. Look mom.." Jacob points on Alice.

"That's you daughter and my sister. She's beautiful, just like you." He continues as I lay Alice on Brookie's chest carefully.

Alice moves her head in Brook's direction and smiles at her.

"Dad? We will come visit mom daily right?" Jake asks while still looking at Brook.

"Of course" I whisper in my thoughts. I knew Jake wasn't normal. He's so much cleverer than other kids in his age but somehow he seems to be so grown up already. The way he talks with Brook, the way he looks at her... I'm so proud of my little man.

-

-

-

We've been visiting Brook every single day for 4 months now and even tho nothing happened, I won't give up the hope that Brookie will wake up soon.

It's hard to live without her. The boys support me where they can and they always cheer me up but I need my wife. Alice is almost 5 months old now and she hasn't heard her mom talking yet. This makes me sad...

"Goodnight my little rockstar" I whisper as I just brought Jake to bed. I walk to his room door and switch the light off

"Daddy?" I hear Jacob whispering with his lovely voice as I switch the light on again and walk to his bed.

"What baby?" Jake sits up straight and looks deep in my eyes.

"Will mommy we awake someday?" He asks with a shaky voice and looks at his teddybear which he got from Brook for his second birthday.

"I don't know.. I just don't know..." I mumble and walk outside the room because I just don't want Jacob to see me crying.

Jake turns 6 in a month and he misses his mom so unbelievable much. It hurts to see him so down..

1:00 am...

I wake up and get out of my bed because it seems like someone is talking and walking around the house. I'm a bit scared so I look in the kitchen but nobody's there. I go in Jacobs room but as I notice that he's not in his bed I get in panic. I look in the bathroom but he's not there. I run quickly in Alice's room. I look in her baby bed but she's not in her bed. I run in the living room but I can't find them. Shit!! Where are my kids?!???

After searching in every single room of our house I give up and sit down on the couch in the living room.

"I need to call the police" I mumble, wondering why I'm so calm. Usually I'd freak out I mean.. My kids are gone!!

I stand up again as I suddenly notice that the light on the balcony is shining bright. Why is the light one?

I walk slowly in the direction of the balcony as I suddenly hear someone whispering.

With every step I take, the whispering gets louder.

As I reach the balcony, I see Jacob with Alice in his arm sitting on the bench which we got from Zayn last year. I'll never forget the moment I saw this masterpiece full of graffiti and art the very first time and how Brook smiled. Zayn even drew a picture of the boys, Brook and me on it.

"I love you Alice" I hear Jake whispering and see him kissing his little sister on the forehead.

It's breathtaking to see my little man, sitting on the balcony, looking at the the stars and being so kind to my little princess and his little sister.

I go a step closer to the bench quietly as I see Alice's smiling and touching Jake's cheeks.

"You look like mom. No matter what happens, you and mom will always be in my mind. I just don't want to live without mommy. You don't know her that much but she's amazing! She's the best mom from all over the world. Dad doesn't know that but I heard the doctor saying that mommy might never be awake but what should we do without her?" Jake's sobbing interrupts his talking before he continues

"I miss mom so much and I know that daddy misses her too. I sometimes hear him and uncle Niall talking about her and dad is always crying... I love him so much and I hate seeing him crying. Mom and dad were made for each other..." As Jacobs sobbing turns into real crying, I sit down next to him. He takes a seat on my left leg and Alice on my right leg.

"I love you two. We'll always be together okay? Nothing can bring us apart" I whisper and look at Jacob.

"I promise! I love you daddy"Jake says and wraps his arms around me before giving me a kiss.