Brad

1 week later in the evening....

"Okay... Thanks Michael for playing the babysitter for the kids" I say in a hurry while looking for my small black Michael Kors purse.

"No problem honey. But you still didn't tell me where you going?" Mickey asks while holding Alice in his arms

"Um.. I'm going out" I mumble and finally find my purse

"With whom?" Mickey asks with a more than confused voice as I put my shoes on

"Umm... B-brad.. Brad.."
I stutter and for some reason I don't even dare to look at Michael

"Brad?!? What the fu-" Michael takes a quick look at Alice before correcting himself.

"What? Why?"

"Because he asked me for dinner" I answer quick while putting my jacket on

"Brook you know that I love you but he's your exboyfriend! Oh and he.. He's an asshole! And you know that Harry hates-
Hold on! Are you trying to make Harry jealous?"

"What? No!" I answer as Michael just rolls his eyes

"Goodnight baby" I smile at Jake who just got downstairs

"Be a good boy Jake. And Alice? Be a good girl" I chuckle and give both of my beautiful kids a kiss.

Outside is already a taxi waiting for me as I try to hurry even more which is pretty hard in highheels and a short black dress while having a fear that your boob will jump out any second.

I arrive at the restaurant 10 minutes later with massive excitement and some weird feelings inside of me.
Is it the right thing to see him again?
I mean, he's my ex boyfriend..
Isn't that weird?

"Oh well" I mumble to myself and get out of the taxi.

"Good evening." a friendly waiter greets me and helps me to get out of my jacket

"Um.. I'm looking for Brad.. Brad-"

"Nielsen? He's already waiting for you Madame. " the waiter says and leads me to a table in the corner of the restaurant where I already see Brad sitting and smiling at me.

He changed a lot..
His black hair got a little grey.
His beard got a little longer
His brown eyes still look like the ones from a teddybear
And he still has that smile. That smile I fell in love with...

"Brook" Brad stands up and pulls me in a very, very, VERY tight hug.

"How are you?" He asks but it takes some time till I answer because I'm pretty busy with finding out what perfume he's using. It kinda reminds me of something...

"Brook?" Brad smiles as I just sit down at the table

"Ehm.. I'm good. Actually.. Well yeh. I'm alright" I answer as Brad sits down in front of me and looks deep in my eyes.
Once again in my life I drown in his gorgeous eyes. This darkness and....
mystery. Shit I love his eyes

"You haven't changed at all. You still look so beautiful..." He whispers and takes my hand carefully.

"So? What's with Harry?" He asks as I take my hand quickly away from him.

"Oh.. Well.. He.."

"I heard he cheated on you?" Brad asks and takes a sip of the wine the waiter just gave us

"Y-yeah" I answer and smell on the wine. I actually have no fucking clue how to find out if it's a good wine or not but I guess smelling on it looks like I'd know a lot about... Wine...

"Oh well. You know I always told you he's n-"

"Not good for me? I know. You said that.. A lot" I mumble as I see a couple sitting down next to us.
The girl looks at me for about a minute before sitting down but then she looks away again and concentrates on her date.

"Yeah." Brad mumbles in his thoughts and calls a waiter

"But hey. Life goes on.. And Harry's not the only guy who's interested in you" he whispers while having a kind of dirty smile on his face

"Man you look so gorgeous" my exboyfriend says while staring at me and my dress. Or should I say, he's staring at my titties?

"Thanks" I clear my throat as the waiter comes and gives us the menu.

"Chose what you want" Brad smiles and looks at his menu while I try to fight against this weird feeling of running away that just popped up in my weird "feeling collection".

But somehow it also feels kinda good to be around him. Okay yeah he's a little... Disgusting kinda but he's also so loving..
And hot...
-
-

Brad and me talked a lot and I have to say, he changed a lot.
It's like he's not that typical asshole anymore. It seems that Brad Nielsen got a heart
And yes, he's even kinda funny.
And fascinating

"And oh I spent a year in South Africa. It was amazing! "

"Really? What did you do there?" I ask and take another sip of the wine

"I helped the kids over there. I guess you won't believe me but yes, I actually honestly was their teacher "

"What?" I laugh

"You? Brad Nielsen? The one who swore that he's never ever going to do something with teachers?" I laugh as I suddenly hear some loud noises in the back of the restaurant. It's like someone just entered and is going crazy or something

"You better go outta my way" I hear someone shouting but instantly ignore it as the shouting stops.

"Yes. I taught them how to write and read and all that stuff. Oh and I spent the afternoons with them. It was important for me that they have fun and someone to trust and to talk to so we played soccer pretty much every day" Brad explains as it feels like everything around me starts getting blurry and the only thing that is clearly visible is Brad and his amazing eyes.

"I even made some trips to different places with them."

"Wow" I just mumble as Brad's smile fades away and all I see is a serious glance staring in my direction

"W-what?" I stutter and turn my head. Just now I realize that there's someone standing next to me...