I'm Half A Heart Withou You

I smile more and more and almost reach the stage as I hear someone shouting in the crowd

"I love you too baby!" The woman's voice shouts as all the people around start smiling and applauding

Some people leave already while I still try to reach the stage as I finally see who the guy is.
I have no idea who he is but he's definitely not Harry ...

With a massive disappointment inside of me I make my way home.

I just reached the driveway as I see someone sitting in front of the entrance door

Harry?

I go closer as that someone lifts his head

"Harry" I kind of smile

"What are you doing here?" I ask as he stands up and I unlock the door

"I just came to give you this..." Harry says with a quiet voice and gives me a letter.

"What's that?" I ask and go inside the house

"Uhm... I wrote it for you. Please read it." Harry says and before I can say something, he goes quickly away without even turning around to me

I sit down on the couch in the living room and start reading the letter.

Dear Brooklyn,
You know that I'm not that good at writing letters but I will try it for you:
I love you Brook. To be with you is the best thing ever! You give me happiness and power every single day. Thanks for everything you've done and you still do in my life. No matter what happens, I will never ever forget you and I will never stop loving you. You make me to the happiest guy on the planet. Every time I think at you I feel a huge smile on my face. It scares me how much I love you. I never thought that I can love someone as much as I love you. You mean absolutely the world to me! Please forgive me. Please give me a second chance, even if it's hard. Please!
I feel empty without you and the kids. It's like only half of me is still here and I'm constantly trying to get the other half back which is hard because I'm getting tired. Tired of crying and searching. I'm half a heart without you, Brook.
Please give me a second chance. I need you to survive.
In love
Harry

I feel a little tear running down my cheek and lay the letter beside me.

I want to forgive him so bad but I can't.
He broke my heart, he cheated on me and he lied to me. I can't forgive him.

"I just can't..." I mumble to myself.

I grab my phone and dial Harrys number.

"Harry, can you come over again? I need to talk." I say with a whiny voice.

"Yes of course. I'm on my way." He says and hangs up

5 minutes later he already knocks on my door.

I open it slowly "Hey. Come in" I whisper as Harry walks inside.

"What's up ?" He asks.

Once again I look in his beautiful green eyes as I notice how much I still love him. Every time I see him it's like my heart stops beating for a few seconds.

So why the fuck can't I forget him?!

"Harry... The letter is very sweet but I.."

Harry looks at me with a sad glance "You can't forgive me, right?"

"But why?" He asks nearly crying.

"Harry you broke my heart! You don't know how much I wish I could forgive you but I can't, Harry! I'm sorry." I kind of shout but instantly get quiet again.

"Brook.... Please don't do that! Please... We were made for each other! I don't want to lose you." Harry says with a whiny voice. It hurts me so much to see him crying.

"Please Brook." He says and stares in my eyes.

"Harry I'm sorry..." I whisper and point at the door.

"That's it?" Harry asks

"Harry please stop begging me." I say as he walks to the door.

"Okay, I understand you... You told me that you can't forgive me and I have to live with that now. I really hurt you. I'm sorry! But if you change your mind... please let me know as soon as possible. I don't know how long I'll..." He interrupts himself and goes away

How long what?!?

"Oh and Brook?" Harry shouts from outside

"I love you now and forever and I will try everything to get you back!" He shouts and walks away.

I close the door as I see Zayn walking downstairs. He comes to me and hugs me from behind

"Are you okay?"

"Yes.." I answer with a whiny voice as Zayn turns me around and I lay may hear on his chest while he hugs me even tighter.

I start crying a little more as I look up to Zayn who just gave me a careful and loving kiss on my forehead

"It's okay... I'm here for you. It's okay." He says while I press my head into his chest again.

"I still love him Zayn." I stutter and already feel Zayn's t-shirt getting wet because of my tears

"I know honey. I know..." He whispers and takes my hand.

"Brook, I can't see you crying any longer. We're going out tonight, okay?" Malik says and grabs his phone.

"O-okay but where?"

"You, Ashton, Luke, and me we will go in our favorite restaurant." Zayn smirks.

"Hm okay.. But what is with the kids?" I ask him as I see Jacob playing outside in the backyard.

Didn't he see Harry coming?

"I just texted Perrie. I'm pretty sure that she will look for the kids tonight." Zayn answers and gives me a lovely smile.