Fangirl Doctor

"Yes!" I shout and jump in Harry's arms.

"I love you" he whispers into my ear and kisses me softy before putting the engagement ring on my finger.

"Gorgeous" I just smile as I see every single one in the room standing up and applauding as I suddenly feel a bit pain in my stomach again.

"You okay?" He asks quietly and looks at my painful glance.

"Y-yeah. I'm alright" I stutter and try to smile at him.

"Let's sit down again" Harry says and takes my hand.

We sit down on our seats and continue paying attention to Leonardo giving oscars to amazing and talented people.

"You sure you're okay?" Harry whispers and looks at me with a serious glance.

I just nod and feel a tear running down my face.

"No she's not. Let's go outside to get some fresh air" Niall says with a kinda loud voice as instantly my boys and Lou stand up and walk outside with me.

"Hey hold on. Where are you going?" Zac asks and follows us.

"You okay gorgeous?" He asks but we already left the room

"How do you feel?" Lou asks with a worried voice as we're standing outside

"It's okay. It just hurts" I stutter quietly and see Zac running to us.

"Hey what's going on?" He breaths and stares at me like I'm a ghost.

"Something with the baby." Calum answers.

"Babe? Are you alright?" Harry asks and holds me tight. I don't know why but for some reason I'm getting weak and things start to get black till I only see Harry in front of me.

"Honey? BROOK!" These are the last words I hear from him before everything is completely dark.

-

-

-

I wake up and open my eyes slowly. I look around...

Almost all the furnitures are white, I'm laying in a bed I've never seen before, some windows light up the room, I'm wearing a kind of sleeping dress...

A hospital?

I think to myself and turn my head to Harry who's sitting on a chair next to me.

"Brook!" He shouts and looks at me with a happy but extremely tired glance.

"How do you feel?"

"G-good.. What happened?"

"I seriously have no idea. It must be something with the bab-"

"The baby??!" I shout and get in panic but Harry takes my hand which instantly makes me feel better.

"The baby is alright" he whispers and gives me a lovely kiss on my forehead as suddenly someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" Harry shouts as I see someone opening the door slowly and carefully.

"Is she awake?" A cute voice whispering as someone enters the room quietly.

Blonde hair, skinny legs, blue eyes... Niall!

I instantly smile as Niall enters the room with a single pink flower in his hand.

"Niall" I mumble as he noticed that I'm awake.

"Brookie! You alright?"

I nod as I see Zayn, Louis, Liam, Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum coming inside as well. They all have a single flower with them. Each flower is different but beautiful.