Disappointment

"Harry?" I shout as Harry jumps up a little

"umm.. I don't know why and I feel so unbelievable sorry for it but... There was that girl in the bar and..."

These words are already enough for me to know what Harry did and to make the tears come out of my eyes again.

~
"For real?!?" I shout

"Harry ! Did you seriously just try to tell me that you cheated on me?!? AGAIN?!? You're an asshole!" I shout while feeling lots of pain in my entire body.

"I'm sorry..." Harry mumbles while looking on the ground.

"FUCK OFF!!" I shout and push him to his car

"But I was drunk!" Harry shouts back

"Oh and just because you are drunk you can fuck around the world?!?."

I shout and cry at the same time while going a few steps away from Harry

"Baby I know I made a huge mistake but please give me a second chance. We have 2 kids! Think about them"

"Yeah, we have two kids, Harry ! And they will grow up WITHOUT their father!" I shout and go back in the house
~

That's what I could've said....

"For real?" I stutter with a broken and quiet voice. It's just a huge disappointment...

"Brook" Harry comes a few steps closer to me and is about to take my hand but I move away

"Brook you're my world" he adds as I just look on the ground. I don't want to face him right now. I mean, why should I look at someone when I don't even know who he is?

"I love you" I hear him whispering as I look slowly up to him

"Harry." I start and take a deep breath. I'm actually surprised that I stay so calm. It's probably because I'm just too hurt...

"I love you. B-but... You hurt me. A lot. And how should I trust you again? That'll never ever work. And trust is the most important thing in a relationship, in a marriage!"

"I don't wanna take the kids their father. Alice actually really misses you... so you can see them but please make sure to call me before you do that. And please leave us alone for today. It's Jake's birthday and we want to have a good day. But as I said, you can all me and ask for a visit and you can see your kids. And I'll support you with the cancer thing because I want you to get better. But.. I don't see a future for you and me anymore. It's just not working.." I sob and feel my voice cracking while wiping a tear from my cheek away with the sleeve of my sweater.

"Is that your last word?" Harry asks with a whiny voice as I just nod

"Okay. But I tell you one thing: I love you, Brooklyn! And that will never every stop. We belong together and I'll fight for that!"

With these words, Harry gets in his car and drives away, leaving me alone with this massive pain in my heart.

After standing outside for a few more minutes, I go back inside again where Jake comes instantly to me

"You okay mommy?" He asks and gives me a handkerchief.

"Yes. Yes I'm alright" I whisper and look at Calum who's in the living room and throws a worried glance at me.

"Today is your birthday. It's your day. Let's have a good one" I smile and put a hand on Jake's shoulder while we both walk to the other kids.

"Okay kids!" I smile and go in the middle of the living room

"Since it's Jake's birthday today and we all love food.. Jake decided that we're going to make our own piiizzaa!" I shout as instantly all the kids jump up and run in the kitchen with huge smiles on their faces.

We're just about to start making pizza as suddenly the doorbell rings.

"Who's that?" Ashton asks and looks at me with an asking glance.

"I don't know.." I answer and instead of going to look who's there, I stay in the kitchen with the kids.

What if it's Harry ?
I told him to not come today!
I swear to god.. If it's Harry then he will definitely get something to hear from me!

"I go mom. It's probably dad" Jake smiles at me and makes his way to the door while I follow him because I don't want him to be alone with Harry for some strange reason.

Jake goes on tiptoe to twist the high golden door handle and opens the door slowly.

The first thing I see are these skinny black jeans which look pretty familiar...